The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

Have you seen Juan Pablo Angel? I mean he is playing against lesser opposition in the MLS but the man is sick... he is just like a man among boys, it has been fun to watch him be awesome here in NYC (actually jersey, but you know what I mean)

actually I'm glad he isn't in the squad anymore.... he didn't "sentia la camiseta", he plays great for his club teams, but he sucked in the national squad...... he only plays well when there's tons of $$$...:fire:

and we don't need him anymore, there is tons of new talent on his position: Sergio Herrera (Cali), César Valoyes (Medellín), Hugo Rodallega (Monterrey, Mexico), Luis Gabriel Rey (Morelia, Mexico), Andrés Chitiva (Pachuca, Mexico) and Edixon Perea (Burdeos, France)

and also Fredy Montero and Sergio Galvan Rey, the top scorers of this year's local tournament but they didn't got convoqued for the Copa America :fire: :confused:

actually I'm glad he isn't in the squad anymore.... he didn't "sentia la camiseta", he plays great for his club teams, but he sucked in the national squad...... he only plays well when there's tons of $$$...:fire:

and we don't need him anymore, there is tons of new talent on his position: Sergio Herrera (Cali), César Valoyes (Medellín), Hugo Rodallega (Monterrey, Mexico), Luis Gabriel Rey (Morelia, Mexico), Andrés Chitiva (Pachuca, Mexico) and Edixon Perea (Burdeos, France)

and also Fredy Montero and Sergio Galvan Rey, the top scorers of this year's local tournament but they didn't got convoqued for the Copa America :fire: :confused:

Rodallega sucks

Rey sucks right now (He was good with Atlante)

Chitiva is an ok player

It's like you knew it was coming or something.............

:spit:

crystal_ball_lg-1.jpg

Rodallega sucks

Rey sucks right now (He was good with Atlante)

Chitiva is an ok player

Yeah, I know...... it really pisses me off when this happens, a player wins a spot in the squad for what they've done before, not for what they're doing right now, and players that are in great moment don't make the squad because of them...:tantrum:

look at Calero, too old, bad moment, big name and past: 1st GK....... David Ospina, 19 years old, great moment, just won local championship, great moment, lesser name... didn't make the squad, even as a substitute :fire:

Yeah, I know...... it really pisses me off when this happens, a player wins a spot in the squad for what they've done before, not for what they're doing right now, and players that are in great moment don't make the squad because of them...:tantrum:

look at Calero, too old, bad moment, big name and past: 1st GK....... David Ospina, 19 years old, great moment, just won local championship, great moment, lesser name... didn't make the squad, even as a substitute :fire:

Damn, what a shame:shakeno:

Who's your coach?

Damn, what a shame:shakeno:

Who's your coach?

Jorge Luis Pinto

but I actually like him, he doesn't fall in these "roscas" too much, he don't convocate players for friendships or personal conveniences ($$$).....

a few years ago, Luis Augusto Garcia, the national squad coach back then, put his son on the squad... and he wasn't even a pro, he was on the practice squad of a local team!!!:tantrum: :lol: it makes me laugh now...

US will give Colombia a run for their money, even with our B team.

Jorge Luis Pinto

but I actually like him, he doesn't fall in these "roscas" too much, he don't convocate players for friendships or personal conveniences ($$$).....

a few years ago, Luis Augusto Garcia, the national squad coach back then, put his son on the squad... and he wasn't even a pro, he was on the practice squad of a local team!!!:tantrum: :lol: it makes me laugh now...

Oh man, that's just wrong

Lozano played for Hugo in Pumas and now he's crap, but still he's in the squad:rolleyes:

Who's ready for tonight??? :)

I'm passing, I am not in the mood to watch soccer and everytime I see my sig I am reminded of that... so as far as I am concerned (and even though I love Uruguay and Argentina) I am out of this one for a while.

I'm passing, I am not in the mood to watch soccer and everytime I see my sig I am reminded of that... so as far as I am concerned (and even though I love Uruguay and Argentina) I am out of this one for a while.

You won't even be watching tommorow? Mexico vs Brazil? And damn that game musta taken a lot out of you. I'd be the same had U.S. lost...

Back
Top Bottom