The Official American League West Thread!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official American League West Thread!!!

unifiedtheory

Thank you #54...
Reaction score
Well, last year the Angels fans started their own thread and being an Oakland A's fan I was forced to invade it at times so I could talk baseball.

That being said, I thought I'd start this thread in hopes that the Angels fans would come here and talk baseball. The West race will be interesting...

Mariners and Rangers fans are more then welcomed...

Rocky Raccoon said:
I think The A's take the division this year, and the Angels get the wild card.

I'm not counting on anything at this point.

IF Rich Harden stays healthy...
IF Barry Zito is'nt shipped out...
IF Blanton and Haren build on fine rookie years...
IF Milton Bradley keeps his head...
IF Bobby Crosby plays 150 games...
and IF Ken Macha manages the depth correctly they could win the West...

The Angels are tough like usual and have the payroll to make a deal mid-season and the Rangers could do something if they get any pitching.

It should be fun though...:D

Great way to start the season...taking 2 of 3 from the Yankees.

The starting pitching was'nt good (Harden was ok and Haren was ok AFTER he settled down) but the bullpen has been excellent the last two nights.

unifiedtheory said:
Great way to start the season...taking 2 of 3 from the Yankees.

The starting pitching was'nt good (Harden was ok and Haren was ok AFTER he settled down) but the bullpen has been excellent the last two nights.
dangit u guys were supposed to lose tonight:tantrum: did the rangers win for some reason i dont think they did.

culpepper2chambers said:
thanks, i was just a little too lazy to check.

Dont panic its still the begining of the season.

Bases loaded, 2 out, Nick Swisher hits a shot over Jermey Reed's head...Milton Bradley MISSES the base as he rounds third, has to run back and gets caught in a run down...

Instead of a man on 2nd base and a 4-0 lead for a cruising Joe Blanton, the inning ends and only one run scores...idiot move of the year thusfar...

A's look good this year. Better then my dodgers. : ( But Im a socal guy. Go Angels in the ALW

Back
Top Bottom