The Official American League West Thread!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official American League West Thread!!!

Crap,Erstad leads off the 9th with a triple and we can't even get him in let alone tie it up.:shakeno: We'll try again tomorrow.

PHINATIC13 said:
Crap,Erstad leads off the 9th with a triple and we can't even get him in let alone tie it up.:shakeno: We'll try again tomorrow.
What I've learned so far this season is NO LEAD IS SAFE with my bullpen.

They need to get it together quickly.

culpepper2chambers said:
im still pissed.......wtf is up with ichiro? what do u guys think, in a slump or pitchers finally figured him out??

I don't know c2c,not really been watching much of the M's,but Ichiro money imo he'll come around sooner than later.Besides the best of them have slumps.

Ichiro is slumping...

He'll go on a 20 game hitting streak and hit .460 during that time. The guy is rediculous.

He'll finish the year hitting, I dunno, .320.

The Mariner's issue is Adrian Beltre...

unifiedtheory said:
Ichiro is slumping...

He'll go on a 20 game hitting streak and hit .460 during that time. The guy is rediculous.

He'll finish the year hitting, I dunno, .320.

The Mariner's issue is Adrian Beltre...
beltre is a ****ing bum.......sexson also strikes out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

culpepper2chambers said:
im still pissed.......wtf is up with ichiro? what do u guys think, in a slump or pitchers finally figured him out??

Nobody really protects him in that lineup. Pitchers give him garbage pitches, he presses the issue and swings at junk, he isn't the same player. Put some bats behind him and then he will get stuff to hit.

Garret Anderson is loving this series. Hopefully he plays like this when I go to the series in Anaheim next week. Vlad needs to pick it up though in the power dept

unifiedtheory said:
I think I can officially say that Nick Swisher is hitting well...:lol:

He won me a fantasy championship last year. I drafted him again this year. I love that f'n guy! He's going to be a great player!

Back
Top Bottom