The Official American League West Thread!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official American League West Thread!!!

I'm watching A's vs. Tigers right now (tied 3-3 in the 6th) and this Justin Verlander that the Tigers have pitching has a GREAT arm.

He just struck out Milton Bradley...it was his 95th pitch, and it was clocked at 101 MPH....impressive.

In other news, Esteban Loaiza made it past the 5th inning!! :banana:

unifiedtheory said:
I'm watching A's vs. Tigers right now (tied 3-3 in the 6th) and this Justin Verlander that the Tigers have pitching has a GREAT arm.

He just struck out Milton Bradley...it was his 95th pitch, and it was clocked at 101 MPH....impressive.

In other news, Esteban Loaiza made it past the 5th inning!! :banana:

Looks like a great start to the series Friday night with Lackey going against Harden. I know it's early in the season but I'm a little pump for the first meeting of the year.Harden 2-0 3.66 era seems to be off to a great start,Big John 2-1 4.26 era usaually starts the season "slow" we'll see what kind of stuff he(Lackey)has Friday.

PHINATIC13 said:
Looks like a great start to the series Friday night with Lackey going against Harden. I know it's early in the season but I'm a little pump for the first meeting of the year.Harden 2-0 3.66 era seems to be off to a great start,Big John 2-1 4.26 era usaually starts the season "slow" we'll see what kind of stuff he(Lackey)has Friday.

Harden is pitching well...his split finger pitch has'nt been biting yet though. He's been a fastball, change up guy thusfar.

The bullpen, which I thought was going to be strong has been a let down so far. They've **** the bed three times in the last 2 weeks with leads in the 9th...not a good sign.

Damn! I had to go somewhere just as the game was starting.I saw Darin's sac-fly to put the Halos up 2-1.Looks like a good game so far,Harden seems to have lost his control a little. Rich has 70 pitches through 4.

Btw Lackey is doing worse

PHINATIC13 said:
Damn! I had to go somewhere just as the game was starting.I saw Darin's sac-fly to put the Halos up 2-1.Looks like a good game so far,Harden seems to have lost his control a little. Rich has 70 pitches through 4.

Btw Lackey is doing worse
Watching it on MLB Gameday while I'm watching NHL playoffs...

Ellis just tied it up 2-2.

Harden has been throwing a lot of pitches this year. His split finger is'nt biting so he is not getting a lot of K's or ground outs. I gotta get MLB.TV...having to HOPE the game is on one of the Canadian sports channels is annoying me to no end. Even though I've seen 6 games this year it is still buggin' me.

Dan Johnson is 1 for 36...:rolleyes:

All he has been good for this season is getting a walk or two.

unifiedtheory said:
Watching it on MLB Gameday while I'm watching NHL playoffs...

Ellis just tied it up 2-2.

Harden has been throwing a lot of pitches this year. His split finger is'nt biting so he is not getting a lot of K's or ground outs. I gotta get MLB.TV...having to HOPE the game is on one of the Canadian sports channels is annoying me to no end. Even though I've seen 6 games this year it is still buggin' me.

Dan Johnson is 1 for 36...:rolleyes:

All he has been good for this season is getting a walk or two.

Yeah he's got one more hit then I've got.:tongue:

They just mentioned Crosby then went to break.I'll post something about him when I hear it.

PHINATIC13 said:
Yeah he's got one more hit then I've got.:tongue:

They just mentioned Crosby then went to break.I'll post something about him when I hear it.

LOL..me to. He has been AWFUL all year. He's taking the A's "take some pitches" ideal a little too far. He's taking pitches right into a 1-2 count and then popping out.

I'm beginning to worry about Crosby's durability. He keeps getting freak, nagging injuries.

Wow! Lackey walked 7,but left leading 3-2.G.A. smashed a 3-0 pitch deep into the rightfield beachers.:eek: .....bottom of the 6th

Back
Top Bottom