The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

You have to go with Derrick Rose if you have a shot at him. Beasley is a nice player but Rose is special. He will be one of the top 3 player at his position in a couple of years. Beasley will not be at Kevin Garnett or Duncan level.

You have to go with Derrick Rose if you have a shot at him. Beasley is a nice player but Rose is special. He will be one of the top 3 player at his position in a couple of years. Beasley will not be at Kevin Garnett or Duncan level.

And what position is that? Have you ever seen him play PG in a half court set? More than anyone Rose reminds me of some kid who tore through the tourney a few years ago. 6'4, a fast first step, brilliant finisher, couldn't hit a jumper to save his life....

If you asked any fan if they would rather have another Wade or Jamison on this squad they would all pick Wade. I'm not so sure they're right.

And what position is that? Have you ever seen him play PG in a half court set? More than anyone Rose reminds me of some kid who tore through the tourney a few years ago. 6'4, a fast first step, brilliant finisher, couldn't hit a jumper to save his life....

If you asked any fan if they would rather have another Wade or Jamison on this squad they would all pick Wade. I'm not so sure they're right.

A Dynamic back court makes it a short trip back to the finals in the East.

You ultimately win with big people though, so I see your point.

trade haslem, marion. and draft beasley quinn is promising

Great way to end the season; we got the Hawks' fans wanting Woodson dead now-- playing his starters and getting their ***** kicked by a bunch of nobodies sure isn't going to be a confidence boost for them going into the playoffs. They may as well forfeit.

Too bad for the Hawks though, in a way, they got robbed from the lottery, and the Warriors got robbed from the playoffs.

As for the Heat, this is the worse season in franchise history; no excuse for how bad we were, our expansion team was expected to be bad year 1, but this, this was just terrible. Many injuries, many bad bounces, so much inconsistency.

I'm very confident with a healthy Wade and a Top 2 pick [we need Michael Beasley], we'll be back stronger and start making some noise next season. The division is ours, **** Orlando.

They need a top two pick, Marion to re-up, and a couple solid FA signings. Even with all that this team won't be very good next year, but with everyone else in the southeast having fatally flawed rosters, they might be good enough.

Thats the great thing about being in the leastern conference....theres always hope.

If we were to get Rose, who says Riley needs to run just a half court offense? The Big Whiner isn't here anymore to handicap the options on offense. It'd be a joke if he sticks to isoing Wade at the top of the key as our offense. It's not like Riley doesn't know how to coach a fast break team, Showtime! Marion isn't worth extending unless we see a more up-tempo offense in which he flourishes.

its funny how people turn on someone who brought them a ring

A healthy Wade and Beasley would dominate from the get go in my honest opinion. Beasley is such a unique talent it would be dumb for the Heat to pass on him. A 6'10" SF/PF who can drive to the rim, post up, hit the midrange and shoot the three. He is also a very good free throw shooter and a force on the defensive end. If teams lock in on Wade, Beasley would be more than capable of putting the team on his back.

its funny how people turn on someone who brought them a ring
I never bought a Shaq jersey and the man in my icon, the icon of Heat basketball, was the one who dominated game 6. Shaq was outplayed by Eric Dampier in that series.

Alonzo Mourning returning next season. At this point of his career, what ever he can give us is just a bonus. Obviously, he's a starter in front of Blount, but I don't think he can provide starting minutes. We need to find a Center for Alonzo can come off the bench, in where he is the most effective at.

Here's the link to confirm his return.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/528713.html

I hope Zo comes back!! My favorite player by far. He's bring an energy to the court like no other person.

Back
Top Bottom