The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

'Zo is crazy. Who would want to come back to this team? Even if everything falls into place they aren't contending anytime soon.

'Zo is crazy. Who would want to come back to this team? Even if everything falls into place they aren't contending anytime soon.
Watching David West make his impact in the playoffs; does this improve Michael Beasley's stock? I see some similarities in their game. Though safe to say West has the defensive edge, but Beasley can have that developed being in the Heat system.

Today is the day...

Everyone cross your fingers and pray...

Well Miami will have the 2nd pick of the draft. Chicago will pick first.

With the Bulls having Heinrich, I see them taking Beasley and Derrick Rose falling right into our laps at #2!

rose and wade in the back court . . . that should be illegal . . . would be SICK . . . and I'm not even a Heat fan (well not a Shaq fan) . . . I may reconvert this year though.

I hope dearly that the Chi drafts Beastley, Rose will fall to us and to our back court, a more a dynamic deron williams wowzors are you serious with d wade and the matrix, I say we pretty much content for the eastern finals.

Who is our centers and power fowards going into next season? I hope Wright breaks out offensively but It will be hard imo his mid range j is average ;/.

A two player draft and the Heat get the second pick....can't complain. It will be interesting to see where Chicago goes from here. They have endless options. Stick with what they have and add Beasley....do a sign and trade with Deng/Gordon and the pick for an established star....blow the whole thing up and build around Beasley or Rose.

Even if they keep what they have its not a given that Beasley is the pick after the season Hinrich had. But whatever happens the Heat should at least be fun to watch again.

Who is our centers and power fowards going into next season? I hope Wright breaks out offensively but It will be hard imo his mid range j is average ;/.

'Zo/Blount and Haslem. Hopefully we've seen the last of Wright in Miami, but with Riley still being the VP, you never know. He seems to have a tough time admitting failure.

I want Rose . . . but u couldn't be mad w/ Beasley either . . . . dude is 6'10 with handles and can hit the college 3 . . . . he is a double double machine . . . I mean the kid can score. Either way . . . the Heat are VERY fortunate to be able to add one of these 2 guys on their squad next year.

I think Rose goes to the Bulls...he's a solid PG, and is from Chicago (good way to boost ticket sales)

That said, I'm not going to be pissed with either Beasley or Rose, both are going to be great players at the NBA level.

Back
Top Bottom