***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

I know they haven't gotten much attention this year but these guys are a fun group to watch. Great to see them tear apart the Celtics.

I do hope Riley can find a place for Dragic, whether it be mentoring his countryman in Dallas or coming off the bench for a contender. Hes still got a lot to offer and it doesn't seem like its going towards anything worthwhile in Miami. Get what you can for JJ, buyout Whiteside if he opts in, and let the kids grow until the next Butler opportunity comes around.

This Heat team is the type of team that if everything is going right . . . at the right time . . . you really don't want to play them.

They put out their best performances against the better teams and have issues getting up for the Atlanta Hawks of the world.

But there isn't a team in the NBA as deep as this roster is . . . but there is also no top 30, hell probably top 40, player to be found either . . . which means you absolutely cannot take a night off.

They gave the more talented 76ers team battle last year, despite losing 4-1 . . . they just ran out of juice and really got outclassed. If this Heat team is playing well and are healthy come playoff team . . . . the result absolutely could be different, despite that lack of star power.

I actually like that they don't really rely on the 3ball as much as other teams, although that could bury you in the playoffs when some of these sharp shooters get hot.

Just let me roll out Wade, Dragic, Waiters, Jrich, JJ, Justise, Rodney, Tyler, Kelly, Bam, Hassan, Wayne Ellington and DJJ and let the chps fall where they may. I wouldn't touch the team or attempt to add anything . . . . Spo got this.

This Heat team is the type of team that if everything is going right . . . at the right time . . . you really don't want to play them.

They put out their best performances against the better teams and have issues getting up for the Atlanta Hawks of the world.

But there isn't a team in the NBA as deep as this roster is . . . but there is also no top 30, hell probably top 40, player to be found either . . . which means you absolutely cannot take a night off.

They gave the more talented 76ers team battle last year, despite losing 4-1 . . . they just ran out of juice and really got outclassed. If this Heat team is playing well and are healthy come playoff team . . . . the result absolutely could be different, despite that lack of star power.

I actually like that they don't really rely on the 3ball as much as other teams, although that could bury you in the playoffs when some of these sharp shooters get hot.

Just let me roll out Wade, Dragic, Waiters, Jrich, JJ, Justise, Rodney, Tyler, Kelly, Bam, Hassan, Wayne Ellington and DJJ and let the chps fall where they may. I wouldn't touch the team or attempt to add anything . . . . Spo got this.
If this team had a legit all star they are the best team in the East.

If this team had a legit all star they are the best team in the East.

It would take one of the true elites like Lebron or Giannis to make this team a contender. As much as I like Butler putting someone like him with this bunch wouldn't take them too far. Riley might have dodged a bullet with that one.

There's just too many of them....there's no such thing as a 13 man rotation. Riles either needs to figure out how trade for a bigger fish or just let the vets go for picks. Even without Dragic and Ellington its become a crowded backcourt with Waiters coming into the mix.

Winslow and JRich have shown enough that Spo has to give them playing time. Wade has earned the right to go out on his own terms and I don't think that involves a bunch of DNPs. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time to divvy up amongst 6 perimeter players, all who have proven at different points in time that they deserve a shot.

Can Riley please just go ahead and admit paying Whiteside was one of the dumbest things hes done in an otherwise stellar career and reach terms on a buyout? Bam should be starting every night. That is one talented young man and they should be getting as much court time as possible with him, JRich and Winslow playing together.

Kinda sad they missed the playoffs but at the same time it wouldn't have been all that entertaining watching the Bucks demolish them in 4 or 5 games. Wade and Haslem go out in style and the rest get a good long vacation to reflect on everything that's gone wrong.

Time for Riles to step back and cede responsibility to Spo. Let him succeed or fail in this next phase on his own terms.

This Heat team this year is really fricken good. Young kids (Herro and Nunn)with Jimmy Buckets. Im loving what I’m seeing from them.

Time to give Erik Spoelstra the respect he is due, how many coaches are going to get production like he has out of Duncan Robinson and Kendrick Nunn?

Spo is getting production out of a team with a lot of new players and that defense looks legit. I don’t know why he gets so much criticism from fans.

Back
Top Bottom