***The Official NHL Offseason Thread*** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official NHL Offseason Thread***

Tuukka Rask's Boston Bruins mask:
clear.gif

Pretty sweet lookin'...that's real gold leaf on the face guard...LOL!

They should move the Devils to Winnipeg.:evil:

I think a team should be moved to Winnipeg. I'm not even going to murder his name; though the guy who wanted to move Nashville to Hamilton had the right idea, wrong city. I'd love to see a couple more teams in Canada just not in Hamilton. Obviously as a Sabre fan I have reasons but the NHL shouldn't do anything to hurt the Buffalo market. I maybe wrong and i'm going on 2nd hand information from the finals but Buffalo had one of the strongest ratings for the finals. Might even of been the best in the USA. A team in Hamilton calls for re-alignment which is why I support a team to Winnipeg first. Winnipeg makes for an easier adjustment IMO.

I'm editing this to talk about masks after I saw Uni's post. The beezer in Florida always had a great mask. Irbe and Hasek have always had the most plain. I hate the Sens but Emery has a mask that sticks out, IMO.

I like Rask's mask,but it doesn't look like a "Bruin" mask, except for the logo.IMO.

the devils won the division last year and the coach STILL got fired!!! how much morew winning can the coach do before the playoffs and not get fired?

Matt Cullen traded back to the canes for two young, cheap guys (Andrew Hutchinson, Joe Barnes and a 3rd round pick).....i liked him but at least this frees up some cap space....i'm just curious whether this is setting up aother move b\c we're a bit unexperienced at Center now after the 1st two lines.....

Matt Cullen traded back to the canes for two young, cheap guys (Andrew Hutchinson, Joe Barnes and a 3rd round pick).....i liked him but at least this frees up some cap space....i'm just curious whether this is setting up aother move b\c we're a bit unexperienced at Center now after the 1st two lines.....

I think they had to clear a little cap room so they have some flexibilty. Teams can't be right against the cap when the season is well under way. They need to have some room in case they need to call guys up or want to make a trade.

Its because Marcel Hossa and Sean Avery are RFA's and due raises. It was in newsday either yesterday or today i forget when I read it

we have some talent at C in hartford...i think we could see betts move up to the third line and immonen play at the 4th line....we need to get rid of kasparitis and ozolinsh tho why we are holding them i dont know

we have some talent at C in hartford...i think we could see betts move up to the third line and immonen play at the 4th line....we need to get rid of kasparitis and ozolinsh tho why we are holding them i dont know

didn't Immomen go back to Finland or Switzerland?

yeah, i wish we coud dump them too....but I'm pretty sure if they clear waivers and go to hartford, they don;t count against the cap....or it's just a percentage...

i hope we have some C in hartford, i'd prefer to leave Betts on the 4th line.....but I guess we'll see what happens...

This will never happen; though it's part of the reason i'm more into the NHL than the NFL. Front page of the Buffalo News sports section has Peca quotes that he wants to play for Buffalo. Now he'd fill a role but I think Darcy wants to go with young guys like Stafford and Paille. Peca still lives in Buffalo as do many other former players and guys like Bowman.

This will never happen; though it's part of the reason i'm more into the NHL than the NFL. Front page of the Buffalo News sports section has Peca quotes that he wants to play for Buffalo. Now he'd fill a role but I think Darcy wants to go with young guys like Stafford and Paille. Peca still lives in Buffalo as do many other former players and guys like Bowman.

From what i hear, he wants to remain a Leaf especially since one of his best friends Jason Blake is now in T.O. - Blake is pushing for his buddy to return and the two talk "about twice a day." - Peca is just frustrated the Leafs haven't made an offer yet and has been making comments like "I would like to have something done in the next five days to a week" and "I've got to consider living arrangements, school arrangements for the kids, things like that", most likely to force their hand.

Back
Top Bottom