The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

Roman529 said:
Now that my Flyers are gone I have to root for my home state Colorado Aves....the Aves would be whipping everyone's a$s if the strike didn't force them to lose Forsberg, Kariya, and Foote. FACT.

i think forsberg wanted out either way

Slappy8800 said:
i think forsberg wanted out either way

It was kind of strange the way he left the Aves. He injured his spleen and then went to play in Sweden...I think he just wanted to play elsewhere. When he is healthy he is awesome.

Bobby Clarke to clean house!!!!!!!! Savage Therein BRasher Kim Johnssson Stevenson Out 4 sure!!1

HAtcher Rathje To take PAycuts or out!! Glen Murray BArd Richards on Flyers Lsit !! Stay Tuned!!

speaking of forsberg...needs surgery and may miss start of reg season

dominizzo said:
Bobby Clarke to clean house!!!!!!!! Savage Therein BRasher Kim Johnssson Stevenson Out 4 sure!!1

HAtcher Rathje To take PAycuts or out!! Glen Murray BArd Richards on Flyers Lsit !! Stay Tuned!!

....None of that is true....Johnsson may be back and there are not talk of paycuts according to the Philly newspapers which i'm reading right now.

You mean Clarke put the blame on something that's not him?!

What a suprise!!!

Roman529 said:
Now that my Flyers are gone I have to root for my home state Colorado Aves....the Aves would be whipping everyone's a$s if the strike didn't force them to lose Forsberg, Kariya, and Foote. FACT.

It was a lock-out. Not a strike.

And bragging about pre-lockout rosters is dumb.

All it means is your team can give away its farm to overpay for players.

Crisis said:
It was a lock-out. Not a strike.

And bragging about pre-lockout rosters is dumb.

All it means is your team can give away its farm to overpay for players.

Lockout/strike....I am not going to get picky about terms. Esche has got to go. Pelle Lindbergh would have won the Flyers lotsa Stanley Cups. R.I.P. Pelle. :(

The most insane hockey game I have ever seen. CBC announcers are terrible and obviously are dissapointed that Montreal/Ottawa didn't happen. What was Ottawa doing late in the game? Tim Connolly went from a scrub a few years ago and now is amazing. Ray Emery is awful.

Back
Top Bottom