The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

it was great. very close. marquez could have easily gotten the decision.

Great fight. I thought it was a draw. It was pretty much a carbon copy of the first fight - marquez being the more accurate of the two with pacquiao having his moments with hard straight left hands. I like juan's controlled style a bit better but can't argue with the decision.

my only beef in this fight is with harold lederman. how the **** could he score the last round for pac-man? is he blind? i mean this guy is an absolute ****ing joke. i've put up with him over the years and have been able to at least tolerate his pointless rhetoric during the hbo telecasts. then came the quintana-williams fight. the way he score that fight was an absolute abomination. Tonight's rd 12 scoring was the icing on the cake. A blind man could see that marquez easily won that round yet he scored it for pacquiao.

bring on marquez-pacquiao 3.

Pacquiao said there won't be a third one because he's moving up to 135 to fight for Diaz's belt. I guess if Marquez moves up we could see it.

I had it 114-113 for Marquez. It was a great fight though and a lot of credit needs to go to Manny's cut man he did an excellent job.

i had marquez 114-113 as well. great fight either way, cant argue with the decision. just to close.

Pacquiao said there won't be a third one because he's moving up to 135 to fight for Diaz's belt. I guess if Marquez moves up we could see it.

If this happens - it has fight of the year written all over it.

i wasn't keeping score. it was a knockout though so it don't matter.

in case you missed it, casamayor dropped him twice in the 1st. katsidis came back and hurt him in the 4th and then knocked him out of the ring in the 6th or 7th. then casamayor dropped him with a perfect left hand in the 10th. katsidis got up but was hurt, casmayor landed a couple more shots and the ref stopped it.

If Katsidis had a jab, it would be a much different fight. I hate watching Casamayor fights too because all he does is a 2 punch combo and then grab.

It was an entertaining fight.

i wasn't keeping score. it was a knockout though so it don't matter.

in case you missed it, casamayor dropped him twice in the 1st. katsidis came back and hurt him in the 4th and then knocked him out of the ring in the 6th or 7th. then casamayor dropped him with a perfect left hand in the 10th. katsidis got up but was hurt, casmayor landed a couple more shots and the ref stopped it.
Koo thanks for the play by play. The reason I always ask is I assume most of these are on showtime and hbo of which I have neither.

watched it today. great fight. fights like this is the reason mma will never touch boxing. the ref should have stopped the fight after the knockdown in round 10. he was still out on his feet.

what a punch that knocked him down in the 10 though.

great weekend of fights. cotto/gomez and cintron/margarito on hbo. tarver/woods and dawson/johnson on showtime.

tarver and woods fight sucked.

dawson/johnson fight was good but the outcome was a travesty IMO.

Back
Top Bottom