the only knock on Ronnie Brown....... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the only knock on Ronnie Brown.......

AquaAssasin said:
if your gonna do a 1-2 punch you might want to get a power back to go with gordon...gordon is a speed back...

Gordon is hard to describe, he is a big back with good speed. I would say more of a power back though. 6'1 230lbs and runs below a 4.4 (or supposidly did). catches well and blocks well....... sound familiar, RONNIE BROWN?? you would want a smaller more agile back to go as a combo with Gordon....CADDY!

Jaj said:
Gordon is a big receiving back that has good breakaway speed. He has many similarities to Ronnie Brown actually. He's just not as dominant strength wise.

Brown aint like nobody! He needs to prove himself like the rest to do any comparisons..

Jaj said:
Gordon is a big receiving back that has good breakaway speed. He has many similarities to Ronnie Brown actually. He's just not as dominant strength wise.

Thank you Jaj!

knight6jb said:
Gordon is hard to describe, he is a big back with good speed. I would say more of a power back though. 6'1 230lbs and runs below a 4.4 (or supposidly did). catches well and blocks well....... sound familiar, RONNIE BROWN?? you would want a smaller more agile back to go as a combo with Gordon....CADDY!

You mean Ronnie Brown is more like gordon as for speed and size. Ronnie hasnt even taken a snap in the NFl. So to compare gordon to brown is nonsense IMHO

Well I am commenting on what you said about Gordon being a speed back, he has very similar traits to Ronnie. If you want a combo you would want an elusize backto go with Gordon's size, speed, and power. Not another power back.

i like caddy, im just not too sure on brown...he looks like a workout warrior to me.

I would go with Benson or Caddy. I know alot of you like Brown but not me..

knight6jb said:
Well I am commenting on what you said about Gordon being a speed back, he has very similar traits to Ronnie. If you want a combo you would want an elusize backto go with Gordon's size, speed, and power. Not another power back.

gordons not a power back...Rams drafted him for his speed. Martz never used a power running back on his team. Even though Gordons big but hes not known as a power back...

chit who knows, we may ot even draft a RB because ricky might come back..Man all this talk and the truth is that we might be far from the truth on what saban has in plan..

Scary if you think about it!

All I care about is that Saban puts the best players on the field, be it ricky, brown, caddy or whoever.

Just win baby!

mario88vega said:
that i have heard so far, and im not even sure if it's a knock, is his age, i am not 100% sure, but i think he is 24? well im not sure if it is something to be concerned about because he has been playing football for just as long as these other younger guys, he's in the best shape and has the most upside, is his age something to be concerned about?

Ronnie was born 12/12/81 which will make him 23 when he gets drafted.

Back
Top Bottom