The Pac-10 is SO overrated. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pac-10 is SO overrated.

Alex44 said:
SEC > ACC > Pac 10 > Big Least :lol: > All Other minor ones

EDIT:

ACC and Pac 10 might be close or even equal, The Pac might have more bottom depth but recently the ACC is stronger near the top

Everyone keep lauging at the BigEast and eating all the crap that the national media feeds you. Watch the conference this year. They are much improved from the last couple years. It looks like the BigEast is a top BCS conference from their play so far.

WVU hasn't had a tough schedule at all yet, but dominated teams and didn't let a lesser team even think they could hang. Needless to say many other Top BCS programs let lesser ranked schools beat or hang around all game.

Lousiville losses Bush but continues rack up big points and will beat Miami in a shoot out.

Pitt and Rutgers are both playing well and should be nationally ranked top 25 in a few weeks.

Uconn and Cinn. are doin fine, along with USF but struggled with a lesser school this week.

Last is Syracuse. They are easily the bottom team in the BigEast and had Iowa in double OT a top 20 school.

Except for Syracuse the BigEast is 4-0 v/s other BCS schools. We have 4 legit teams that should be top 25 ranked in the coming weeks. At least watch some games or be informed of what is going on. The BigEast so far this year is proving to be a tough Conference.

Few more weeks and everything will be more clear till then keep yer eyes open and watch what the BigEast teams are doing. :eek:

vmarcilfan75 said:
you need 10 more to catch up.....Good Luck! :lol:

The SEC has become a better basketball conference too. When you start talking about most other sports than the SEC is most dominant period.

FinSinceBirth said:
I would like to see USC play one of our SEC teams DD. Auburn, you guys and us (gators), I think we'd embarass the trojans (LSU and Auburn, more than the gators but we'd still be a hell of a fight).

Umm what happen last time USC played Auburn.

I can name 5 top teams in the nation and none of them are from the SEC. But from 6-10 they will be probably all SEC. So I will agree that conference wise they are the best.

Amars said:
I can name 5 top teams in the nation and none of them are from the SEC. But from 6-10 they will be probably all SEC. So I will agree that conference wise they are the best.

Are you serious?

LSU and Auburn are certainly top 5 teams. It's a shame that they play this early, because later it could have been like a 2 vs. 3 matchup or something like that.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
Everyone keep lauging at the BigEast and eating all the crap that the national media feeds you. Watch the conference this year. They are much improved from the last couple years. It looks like the BigEast is a top BCS conference from their play so far.

WVU hasn't had a tough schedule at all yet, but dominated teams and didn't let a lesser team even think they could hang. Needless to say many other Top BCS programs let lesser ranked schools beat or hang around all game.

Lousiville losses Bush but continues rack up big points and will beat Miami in a shoot out.

Pitt and Rutgers are both playing well and should be nationally ranked top 25 in a few weeks.

Uconn and Cinn. are doin fine, along with USF but struggled with a lesser school this week.

Last is Syracuse. They are easily the bottom team in the BigEast and had Iowa in double OT a top 20 school.

Except for Syracuse the BigEast is 4-0 v/s other BCS schools. We have 4 legit teams that should be top 25 ranked in the coming weeks. At least watch some games or be informed of what is going on. The BigEast so far this year is proving to be a tough Conference.

Few more weeks and everything will be more clear till then keep yer eyes open and watch what the BigEast teams are doing. :eek:

UM FSU VT GT Boston College > Entire Big East

Louisville is good I'll give you that, but they arent winning this week

Alex44 said:
UM FSU VT GT Boston College > Entire Big East

Louisville is good I'll give you that, but they arent winning this week

dont forget Clemson.

also, West Virginia is also a good team in the big east. but, i definitly agree with you

Gonzo said:
:sidelol: wow, SEC calling another conference overhyped. Classic! You guys typically have 5 good teams out of 12. We typically have as many in a given year. You choose the one year that the teams are doing poorly to talk trash? Arizona? Seriously? They blow, I don't care what they say in the hellhole called tucson. That would be like me saying the SEC is overrated if Vanderbilt lost to USC (and they almost beat Alabama :lol: ).

As much as I like LSU, they were lucky to escape with a victory over ASU last year! But that was last year. Lets look at this year:
USC-Ark 50-14
Tenn-Cal 35-18
LSU-UA 45-3

Wow, 2-1. You're rolling all over us. Perhaps I should judge the SEC by Arkansas alone.

It's especially funny to see the comments about the trojans. Real tough after they lose all their starters and still trounce one of your teams at home.

Don't judge us all by Tucson. That would be like me judging you by Alexandria. :wink:

Glad to hear you like LSU.

However, let's see your team get displaced by a Category 5 hurricane, have to travel across the country at the last minute to play an away game that was originally scheduled as a home game, have the thoughts of family and friends still suffering in Louisiana in the back of your mind, with a brand new head coach in his VERY first game, and STILL pull out a win against a top-20 opponent. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Are you serious?

LSU and Auburn are certainly top 5 teams. It's a shame that they play this early, because later it could have been like a 2 vs. 3 matchup or something like that.

Im not just talking about this year or one year in particular. Im talking overall. None of the SEC teams are above these teams.
Top 5 in no specific order

1. Notre Dame
2. USC
3. Texas
4. Ohio State
5. Oklahoma

AirMarino83 said:
lemme fill in the black...

ASU!!!:D

No no. There is no #2 team. That how far apart in competition USC is apart from everyone else in the PAC 10

Amars said:
Im not just talking about this year or one year in particular. Im talking overall. None of the SEC teams are above these teams.
Top 5 in no specific order

1. Notre Dame
2. USC
3. Texas
4. Ohio State
5. Oklahoma

Well then the word you were looking for is "program."

And I beg to differ that LSU and Auburn's programs aren't better than Oklahoma and Notre Dame's.

Which conference would the best team in the country have the hardest time getting through? The obvious answer is the SEC

So I think that means the SEC is the toughest conference

Back
Top Bottom