The Patriots have Fumbled the ball far less than Anybody Since 2000............... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots have Fumbled the ball far less than Anybody Since 2000...............

I like all hot topics in the main forum. In fact if it were up to me anything football would be in the main forum. I never go to the other ones :).

I like all hot topics in the main forum. In fact if it were up to me anything football would be in the main forum. I never go to the other ones :).

I agree....whats weird is that there is often threads left there that is not Dolphin related....this one impacts the Dolphins heavily.

Can a mod explain to me why the 11 of 12 balls thread was left in the main forum....but this one was moved?

When did Brady and Manning urge the NFL to allow teams to provide their own balls? Does it coincide with the reduction in fumbles for the Patriots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, this story is big and the main forum would lend to more comprehensive discussion regarding it's effects on not only the AFCE, but a large piece of the Dolphin's puzzle moving in to next season.

People can sit here and point fingers all they want. I hate the patriots and I love my dolphins but im actually rooting for them in the Super Bowl. The fact that we have people saying that this could affect Brady getting into the hall of fame or not is flat out stupid and it's coming from a place of hate because ... Let's face it they're a great team and organization. As much as I hate Brady I respect him... Heck of player And I hope the Patriots win 70-3 with a ball covered in cement.

One other issue. I believe Brady set a record for most playoff wins this past weekend. Seeing as he cheated to set that record, it shouldn't count.
He shouldnt have his name holding any records under those circumstances.
I still can't get over the foolishness and insensitivity of mentioning ISIS in his press conference yesterday. What an inappropriate comparison to make and he revealed himself to be petty and immature.

Petty and immature is to go and say that Brady isn't a hall of fame qb over this . I can't even believe I heard that In this forum lol what a joke. Never missed a dolphins game in 15 years but you don't see me saying such absurd things just because I dislike someone.

One other issue. I believe Brady set a record for most playoff wins this past weekend. Seeing as he cheated to set that record, it shouldn't count.
He shouldnt have his name holding any records under those circumstances.
I still can't get over the foolishness and insensitivity of mentioning ISIS in his press conference yesterday. What an inappropriate comparison to make and he revealed himself to be petty and immature.

If you have money and camera's in your face you are important

The NFL has to do something before the SB - if the Pats actually win and square there will be more Questions as to how they were allowed to play at all considering the circumstances, Brady should be sitting, and the public would be appeased - Horrible game mind you

That's basically where the NFL is stuck right now. Option A: Super Bowl with a benched Brady . Option B: Drag feet on investigation until after SB Option C: "Conclude" that a rogue ball boy did the deed solo and risk the rest of the world not believing the NFL and losing their credibility. What would you do if you were the NFL? Which option loses the least amount of money??

If it happened prior to 2007 then the NFL did it. Until then the NFL supplied and maintained all game balls. It was in 2007 that Brady and Peyton pushed the NFL to allow each team to supply their own balls.

Teams could still "fiddle" with the balls prior to 2007 as notoriously as they fiddle with balls in the recent account - truth is we don't know and many "cheats" don't admit "everything" until the die, and want to be "good" enough To meet their Maker at the Pearly Gates

Few cheats tell all before their earthly judge...

Teams could still "fiddle" with the balls prior to 2007 as notoriously as they fiddle with balls in the recent account - truth is we don't know and many "cheats" don't admit "everything" until the die, and want to be "good" enough To meet their Maker at the Pearly Gates

Few cheats tell all before their earthly judge...

True but the NFL allowing the teams to supply their own balls tells me they don't view this as a significant issue. Pretty certain that from here on out the NFL will safeguard all footballs, both pregame and in game, instead of just the kicking balls.

Just like Spygate we'll never know how many times ~ we'll be lucky if they lose a first rounder

How they got 11 balls out is a mystery, and in all likelihood they had it down to a science ~ even Brady forgot about LOL

Back
Top Bottom