The Phins WILL Draft Braylon Edwards | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Phins WILL Draft Braylon Edwards

cigar said:
Why dont you tell the whole story of my post history? Like the defensive coordinator postition, Seau resigning, Boston's release, Bua's move to SS, and the 3-4 defense.
I stand by draft trade partner to this day. Since you have no base but to criticize that post, I'll just forget you said anything.
Also, I did remember commenting on someone using baseless speculation. I, however, have never been wrong. Im not in the habit of posting garbage for sake of posting garbage. I can assure you, all my posts are fact laced with opinion to back it up. Beleive me Ace, Ive contributed more to this board in this sentence than you ever will.

The whole story of your post history??? OK, I'll get an A&E Biography started on that right away!!

YOU were the one that brought you previous posts to the forefront....I just took a quick glance......and the contradictions just jumped off the screen.

I have no basis to criticize your 'trade partner' post......how do you figure.....you contradicted yourself by stomping on someone else’s' attempt to figure trade partners and then proceeded to start a thread on the same topic!!

We'll just wait and see on April 23rd what you know genius!!

Back
Top Bottom