The Quarterback Debate, Whose #3? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Quarterback Debate, Whose #3?

Gordon will go in the later rounds. At this point, I would draft Herbert, Eason and Gordon. **** it!
Yeah he'll go a little later on. I would draft Herbert as well , hell I don't blame you for wanting all three.

Yeah he'll go a little later on. I would draft Herbert as well , hell I don't blame you for wanting all three.

I’m just tired of not having a QB. It’s a crap shoot to screw it, triple down! Rosen, Herbert, Eason and Gordon! All cheap contracts, may the best one win!

I'm with CK with regards to Desmond Ridder. I've had the pleasure of watching the majority of Cincinnati's games over the last 2 seasons. The kid is a gamer. Love his size, love his arm, love his running ability. He's a tremendous QB Prospect IMHO.

Tua

Herbert, Burrow, Fromm

Not much separating the second tier, but I think it highlights what I've been saying all offseason and through this season. The OC/playcaller is just as important as the QB.

It's unfortunate that Tua seems out of reach now, but if the Dolphins grade the next 3 QBs after Tua the same, then they could go 6-10 and get their guy.

Spent a bunch of time catching up on the non Tua and Burrow QBs.

Herbert and Eason have shown a lot of growth this year as the season has gone on and I dont think either are getting enough credit.

Fromm after a disastrous game against South Carolina has put some good film out there.

Jordan Love? Whether it's the coaching change or not his film I'd shockingly not good. Now there are a lot of wow throws still this year that make you want to develop him but he is probably the biggest project of the draft eligible QBs

I’m just tired of not having a QB. It’s a crap shoot to screw it, triple down! Rosen, Herbert, Eason and Gordon! All cheap contracts, may the best one win!
We'll draft a QB in rd 1 but as to having Fitz start next year, I think he's earned it. Bolster the OL, maybe draft Najee Harris, get a quality DB.

Last edited:

Herbert and Eason have shown a lot of growth this year as the season has gone on and I dont think either are getting enough credit.

Fromm after a disastrous game against South Carolina has put some good film out there.

Jordan Love? Whether it's the coaching change or not his film I'd shockingly not good. Now there are a lot of wow throws still this year that make you want to develop him but he is probably the biggest project of the draft eligible QBs
Yes, Love totally looks like he regressed. But the kid has lots of tools to use at the next level. Not sure why he took a step back this year. I dont know enough about his team and what changes may have happened over the offseason.

Love reminds me a bit of Dak Prescott. Do you see that? I know Prescott was a fourth rounder and Love will likely go in the first. I do think the best case for him is with a team where he can sit and learn for a year or two.

I'm with CK with regards to Desmond Ridder. I've had the pleasure of watching the majority of Cincinnati's games over the last 2 seasons. The kid is a gamer. Love his size, love his arm, love his running ability. He's a tremendous QB Prospect IMHO.

Is he eligible for the 20 draft?

Is he eligible for the 20 draft?

Yes. He's a redshirt sophomore. This is his second year starting, too...so he does have experience. Hell he might even fit the Parcells criteria (23 wins) as he's already got 19 wins with 3 more games on schedule, plus an AAC Championship Game, plus a Bowl game.

Yes. He's a redshirt sophomore. This is his second year starting, too...so he does have experience. Hell he might even fit the Parcells criteria (23 wins) as he's already got 19 wins with 3 more games on schedule, plus an AAC Championship Game, plus a Bowl game.

Impressive looking PRO prospect for sure.

Interesting The Draft Network doesn't even have the kid listed.

Nice size. Live arm. Dude can run.

Seems projected around R4 right?

Back
Top Bottom