The reason Dolphins management and ownership aren’t devastated by draft position falling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason Dolphins management and ownership aren’t devastated by draft position falling

Grier comes from the parcells tree.

That’s prototype and physical tools. Better hope he doesn’t ace the interviews

Mike Tannenbaum was the one who wanted Herbert. I honestly don’t think that’s the case with Grier.
I’m seriously hoping he’s all in on Tua.

Not an insider by any means, but i have it on pretty good authority that Grier loves Herbert. He would of sold the farm for him this past off season if he came out.

This whole board needs to stop entertaining anything other than qb with that top pick.

I mean they couldn’t be saying it any louder. It’s qb all the way.

tbe good news is I can see some teams having similar grades with Andrew Thomas and young willing to move down a spot or two. The bad news is as they know what you are coming up for it’s gonna cost a lot.

salvage this and at least finish with pick 2. So we can save some assets.

IF Miami trades 3 or 4 picks to move up and get the QB that changes the franchise, there will be very few people that worry about who pick 17 or 24 was for their teams, no one will care who pick 40, or wherever it's traded from, was chosen. I'd gladly give up Charles Harris, Gesicki, and Parker for Tua. Hell, we already gave up Tunsil and Fitzpatrick for this opportunity.

Not an insider by any means, but i have it on pretty good authority that Grier loves Herbert. He would of sold the farm for him this past off season if he came out.

We did love Herbert yes, we are not the only team that did not does. But with a new staff what you want in a QB changes

It’s because Grier wants Justin Herbert lol

I think it will be Fromm. Dude is smart and a leader. Rosen has a better arm than Fitz but it is Fitz leadership and ball placement that keeps him starting. And because it is Fromm that is why I don't think Fins r caring about the wins. They know Fromm will be there a little further down the draft.

Mike Tannenbaum was the one who wanted Herbert. I honestly don’t think that’s the case with Grier.
I’m seriously hoping he’s all in on Tua.
I wouldn’t be so sure that Grier’s thinking is too far off from T-bum’s even if they aren’t working together anymore

For the people that think QB can wait and "we need to build the oline first" blah blah blah.......all you need to do was watch the game last night. Pitt has one of the better olines in the NFL with 3 and I repeat, 3 pro bowlers up front and yet their offense sucks because of the QB not playing well. I won't blame the QB for everything but in the NFL these days it all starts with that QB. Yes you need to build a team around that QB as he can not do it alone but you need skill players. You need your QB playing well and you need WR's that can make plays and yes, you need a good RB too.

Yup, an amazing 7 points

As long as they don't trade up, I'm good.

I don't think they will trade up. I think if anything trade down or out of 1st with Texans pick. Oline in free agency(guys coming off rookie deals) and defense and skills in draft.

I think it will be Fromm. Dude is smart and a leader. Rosen has a better arm than Fitz but it is Fitz leadership and ball placement that keeps him starting. And because it is Fromm that is why I don't think Fins r caring about the wins. They know Fromm will be there a little further down the draft.

If Fromm is their guy, they would take him with their first pick. Whether that is at 1 or 4.

They arent gonna gamble that he will be on the board with the second or third pick.

Back
Top Bottom