The Rivalry is Back. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rivalry is Back.

First I want to start by saying hell of a game. Wish we could have pulled it out at the end there but wasn’t in the stars I guess.

Couple thoughts on the game.

1. Missed opportunities - both teams had them. From the fins perspective a lot of missed opportunities ending drives with Picks to include what was likely a pick 6. Bill had Gabe Davis drop some key balls to include a TD and then Milano missed opportunity with the pick 6.

2. Weather - I knew thought the weather would affect the Fins as much as it did as well. But I think that was Bills game plan because this offense was different. But will get more into that below.

3. Game plan. It was clear the Bills wanted to control the clock. Keep the battered defense off the field against Tua, Waddle and Hill it was clear that was what the Bills wanted to do. I personally didn’t like it, to me it is something that McD does makes an offense change to the weather. Did it in NE and that pissed Daboll off. I wonder if that has to do with Dorsey melting down in the box too. Will be something for me to watch going forward.

4. Rivalry is back and I am here for it.

5. I have to give props to your defense. For how long they were on the field against the Bills offense. They made just enough plays that they needed too. Respect that Defense.

6. Tua - played very well given the limited opportunities. Continue growing in this offense. Your name should be mentioned with the top young QBs in the AFC. Needs to continue to prove it to really shut the doubters up but I was impressed today (TBH I have always thought you can win with Tua my question has been can you win championships). But beating the AFC betting favorites for the SH starts to answer that question.

7. Was pretty happy with the CB play. One mental mistake by Johnson letting Waddle get behind him.

8. I expected a high scoring game. Instead I got a low scoring game. But the missed opportunities on both sides, and the grinding game the Bills played helped cause that.

All and all good game. Look forward to the rest of the season. Feel free to talk that crap I will be here for a bit until I move on until later in the week.

Hope everyone is fine on both teams once they get some fluids into them. And Jesus we need to get healthy quick with Baltimore and Chiefs.
Appreciate the recap. Buffalo will be there at the end of the year so nothing to worry about there.

Funny what happens when Buffalo runs into a real opponent. Falls like a house of cards.

No it isn’t. When you do not improve in your craft. And you lose the legs you are Nothing but an inaccurate QB. So yeah relevant.

Now how many Hits did Josh take out of the pocket 2-3? So let’s say are those 2-3 any different than getting sacked? Nope.
Hits outside the pocket are worse. The QBs have tons of protection by rule in the pocket. They get no such protections when they run. They get hit by multiple players, can be driven to the ground, can be hit low, etc. etc. In the pocket, you can hit them from the thigh pads to the bottom of the shoulder pads.

Also, getting hit more often just increases the chances to get hurt. Pretty simple.

First I want to start by saying hell of a game. Wish we could have pulled it out at the end there but wasn’t in the stars I guess.

1. Missed opportunities - both teams had them. From the fins perspective a lot of missed opportunities ending drives with Picks to include what was likely a pick 6. Bill had Gabe Davis drop some key balls to include a TD and then Milano missed opportunity with the pick 6.

2. Weather - I knew thought the weather would affect the Fins as much as it did as well. But I think that was Bills game plan because this offense was different. But will get more into that below.

3. Game plan. It was clear the Bills wanted to control the clock. Keep the battered defense off the field against Tua, Waddle and Hill it was clear that was what the Bills wanted to do. I personally didn’t like it, to me it is something that McD does makes an offense change to the weather. Did it in NE and that pissed Daboll off. I wonder if that has to do with Dorsey melting down in the box too. Will be something for me to watch going forward.

5. I have to give props to your defense. For how long they were on the field against the Bills offense. They made just enough plays that they needed too. Respect that Defense.

6. Tua - played very well given the limited opportunities. Continue growing in this offense. Your name should be mentioned with the top young QBs in the AFC. Needs to continue to prove it to really shut the doubters up but I was impressed today (TBH I have always thought you can win with Tua my question has been can you win championships). But beating the AFC betting favorites for the SH starts to answer that question.

7. Was pretty happy with the CB play. One mental mistake by Johnson letting Waddle get behind him.

8. I expected a high scoring game. Instead I got a low scoring game. But the missed opportunities on both sides, and the grinding game the Bills played helped cause that.

All and all good game. Look forward to the rest of the season. Feel free to talk that crap I will be here for a bit until I move on until later in the week.

Hope everyone is fine on both teams once they get some fluids into them. And Jesus we need to get healthy quick with Baltimore and Chiefs.
thanks for the post, some don't like you for some reason just because you're a bills fan. But you seem pretty fair and I like your posts. Like I told my friends who are bills fans. They will bounce back fast. baltimore will be tough for bills, but I'm sure they will pass all over ravens secondary. Tho Lamar has looked like a beast out there so could be a shoot out

How many hits did he take Running? 2 or 3? That is no different than the hits Tua took in the pocket is it?

This entire Running QB will lead to more injuries is a myth.
But Allen was also hit several times and sacked how many times? Four? He's a big guy, so he can probably handle it, but so was Newton.

No it isn’t. When you do not improve in your craft. And you lose the legs you are Nothing but an inaccurate QB. So yeah relevant.

Now how many Hits did Josh take out of the pocket 2-3? So let’s say are those 2-3 any different than getting sacked? Nope.
You sir are a classy Jills fan. But u shouldn’t waste your time with a snakebit franchise, plenty of room on the
Miracle Workers GIF by Oregon Trail

Your gonna need more bandaids after the Ravens game. They play extremely physical with a lot of uncalled facemasks.
It isnt going to get easier for you guys.

That game was a war, takes me back to the 90s with the Marino-Kelly QB duels. Dolphins-Bills rivalry is back to being must-see. Your team will bounce back from this, Josh Allen is a leviathan of a QB.

Shouldn’t you be on a Bills forum consoling your fellow mafia members, like your QB below was consoled by our QB?

1664165826824.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom