The Rivalry is Back. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rivalry is Back.

Ummmmm losing a close game every once in awhile is troubling?

How many do you want to lose by?
So every one score game since I believe 2019 is a loss. Yeah that is a troubling trend.

Do I expect to blow every team out. Nope. I don’t. And that is why dropping the one score games is a troubling trend.

So every one score game since I believe 2019 is a loss. Yeah that is a troubling trend.

Do I expect to blow every team out. Nope. I don’t. And that is why dropping the one score games is a troubling trend.

Dude, your not thinking about it correctly.

Your not losing close games frequently enough for that to be a trend vs beating everyone else by double digits.

The only games Buffalo will lose are close. What did you think that it was possible to win every game in a season? That’s impossible.

Think you gotta let that one go and in fact be grateful.

I think you will agree Allen is a better QB but Tua won the game
Idk about that. Tua and the Miami O had the ball for about 20 min the entire game. Allen wasn't the better QB. Tua didn't throw five yards short to an open receiver to win the game. He's a Kelly -2.0. Loser. He needs to make that TD throw..

Dude, your not thinking about it correctly.

Your not losing close games frequently enough for that to be a trend vs beating everyone else by double digits.

The only games Buffalo will lose are close. What did you think that it was possible to win every game in a season? That’s impossible.

Think you gotta let that one go and in fact be grateful.
I will keep thinking this way. Until McD (mine) figures out how to get this team winning those close games.

Idk about that. Tua and the Miami O had the ball for about 20 min the entire game. Allen wasn't the better QB. Tua didn't throw five yards short to an open receiver to win the game. He's a Kelly -2.0. Loser. He needs to make that TD throw..
9/10 he makes that throw. So Yeah the LAST thing I am worried about on this team is Allen.

Back
Top Bottom