The Rivalry is Back. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rivalry is Back.

After today he might be the only thing I'd feel great about...
I am actually pretty happy with a lot. Controlled the ball. Down to Final OL and Allen was kept pretty clean.

Defense played very well a mistake here and there happens.

Upset at Davis case of the drops today. Upset about Bass shank

All and all was very entertained and watched a hell of a football game from the top two teams in the AFCE. What is there to not feel great about.

And watched a fun football game where my team just didn’t do enough to win. That Happens.

Josh Allen is basically the difference to the Bills. I cant see him lasting the season if he keeps the ball and running. OK saying he's built for it but that only gets you so far when you are getting hit like that.

Josh Allen is basically the difference to the Bills. I cant see him lasting the season if he keeps the ball and running. OK saying he's built for it but that only gets you so far when you are getting hit like that.
How many hits did he take Running? 2 or 3? That is no different than the hits Tua took in the pocket is it?

This entire Running QB will lead to more injuries is a myth.

How many hits did he take Running? 2 or 3? That is no different than the hits Tua took in the pocket is it?

This entire Running QB will lead to more injuries is a myth.
I mean....no. Running QBs get hurt more than non-running QBs. They get hit more than pocket passers. It isn't rocket science

To be honest for all those that asked me what happened during the Jags Game.

This game showed it. Missed opportunities. That was the same thing that happened to jags.
The missed FG turned out to be big. That’s two weeks in a row where our D had a goal line stand after giving up a 18-20 play drive - that’s really odd. You guys missed some opportunities for sure - Milano had a pick 6. We dropped 2 picks on our side. I like winning the game obviously, but getting crushed on TOP is not a formula for sustained success.

Back
Top Bottom