The Team U love to Hate | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cool....But remember, the likes of Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt, Pat White, Darius Reynaud were no more than 3-star recruits if my memory serves me correctly.

If the player, reguardless of the number of stars they have wants to play their heart out on every snap and be there for those 10 other people on the field. then that will make them a great football player

But yes, having a 5-star recruit doesn't hurt (cough cough, noel devine, cough cough)

Oh I know Gholston was a 3 star prospect. I think JL was too.

That whole richrod ordeal really screwed up our recruiting class for this year

Getting scholarships for someone in another sport so you can get their boyfriend on your football team is a violation from everything I've read. And dirty recruiting, lying to recruits etc etc isnt a violation, but it's pretty low. I know all schools do it, but it seems unlikely to me that so much more comes out about Meyer because he's a target of some kind. It makes more sense that he just does this sort of stuff more than others, and that's why you hear more about it. If even half of the rumors about Meyer are true I dont know how anyone can say that the guy is classy.

Ok for one thing if Carl moore's G/f got a scholly for gymnastics she must be really good cause Florida happens to be one of the top teams in the country. EVERY SINGLE TEAM negative recruits. Does everyone also know that Urban Meyer is not the only coach that recruits at Florida? There are alot of rumors about every coach. I remember when Billy Donavan started pulling in big recruits he was dirty too. you need alot more than rumors to change my mind.

Ok for one thing if Carl moore's G/f got a scholly for gymnastics she must be really good cause Florida happens to be one of the top teams in the country. EVERY SINGLE TEAM negative recruits. Does everyone also know that Urban Meyer is not the only coach that recruits at Florida? There are alot of rumors about every coach. I remember when Billy Donavan started pulling in big recruits he was dirty too. you need alot more than rumors to change my mind.

You can continue to ignore the rumors all you'd like. As I said, even if half of them are false, he's still scum. That's a lot of rumors for people to make up and all of them to turn out false. And it's a lot of lying on the part of recruits who deal with Meyer. I've also said several times that every team negative recruits. But there seems to be what every team does, and what Meyer does. I dont hear rumor after rumor about every other coach in the country, you hear them about Meyer though.

You can continue to ignore the rumors all you'd like. As I said, even if half of them are false, he's still scum. That's a lot of rumors for people to make up and all of them to turn out false. And it's a lot of lying on the part of recruits who deal with Meyer. I've also said several times that every team negative recruits. But there seems to be what every team does, and what Meyer does. I dont hear rumor after rumor about every other coach in the country, you hear them about Meyer though.

Don when you are succesful there are going to be rumors. Like I said there were rumors like crazy about Billy D at Florida when he was recruting alot of great talent (Those rumors came from fans, media, and coaches). Billy D did nothing wrong even tho there were a ton of lies. I tend to look at facts rather than rumors and what people say. If I got 100 ppl to make crazy rumors about Weis does that make somewhere around half true? You don't always hear about other coaches, but how many are as good of recruits as Meyer?

Don when you are succesful there are going to be rumors. Like I said there were rumors like crazy about Billy D at Florida when he was recruting alot of great talent (Those rumors came from fans, media, and coaches). Billy D did nothing wrong even tho there were a ton of lies. I tend to look at facts rather than rumors and what people say. If I got 100 ppl to make crazy rumors about Weis does that make somewhere around half true? You don't always hear about other coaches, but how many are as good of recruits as Meyer?

If there were 100 rumors about Weis, and not Meyer, I think you'd be the one finding it hard to ignore them and I'd be the one making excuses for them ;)

If there were 100 rumors about Weis, and not Meyer, I think you'd be the one finding it hard to ignore them and I'd be the one making excuses for them ;)

Don have I not been defending Notre Dame? No I would not because they are rumors. I like to get facts. You can look at the Rich Rod thread to see where I posted in there also. I belive in getting all the facts I can to make a good opinion.

Don have I not been defending Notre Dame? No I would not because they are rumors. I like to get facts. You can look at the Rich Rod thread to see where I posted in there also. I belive in getting all the facts I can to make a good opinion.

I was just kidding. You have been fair to ND, so I'll try to keep my Meyer hatred to a minimum :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom