The Team U love to Hate | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont hate notre dame to bad...The only Thing I dont like however, is the fact that they will not join a confrence, which means if they win a bowl game (lol)... then they get to keep all of the profits insted of having to share a portion of it with the confrence in which they belong to.

I really dont hate notre dame to bad...The only Thing I dont like however, is the fact that they will not join a confrence, which means if they win a bowl game (lol)... then they get to keep all of the profits insted of having to share a portion of it with the confrence in which they belong to.

Actually, that isnt true. ND gets 4.5 million when they make a BCS bowl, and 1.3 million when they dont. Before they got 14 million for BCS appearances and nothing when they didnt make it.

The mill a year makes up for ND not being in a conference and getting money when a team from your conference makes the BCS, and the 4.5 is like splitting the purse with other teams. ;)

http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/005159.php

If major harris didnt get injured, I say we may have been able to win that. Talked to Major a while back. He's a HS football teacher up near pittsburgh now I believe..

i HATE notre dame and ohio state more than anything. well... about as much as i hate the pats, bills, and jets. but i REALLY REALLY had ND and OSU

GO BLUE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom