The Team U love to Hate | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a grad of Bama,If you listed Bama because of Saban(oh,yea #1 recruiting class)
it makes you look like a girl that got cheated on and still talks about him because you
want him back.
1)Auburn
2)Tenn.
2)Miami...Thug U..where parents send their kids to get shot.
I respect most other teams ,unless they play in weak sister conf. like the ACC,Pac10
or any conf but the SEC.

[mod]Please do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]
BAMA BTW...is the team I luv to hate.

went to UM/Bama Sugar Bowl Way back and leaving the game a Bama boy pushed a woman...girl's , hat down her head as he ran by on the staircase...she said in a matter of fact tone...uhhhh spichter hole(Filter ya know).... he turned around and before we could get to her, dropped her with a closed fist punch to her jaw...he was shall we say "detained" by us until the cops got there...she ended up prosecuting a 6-2 or so, 220 #'s or so, 34 year old from Opp, Alabama that had the coconuts to punch a 5-5,105# 20 year old college student....that would be why Bama fans are my least favorite!!!!

All I can say about that is I'm glad he got what was coming to him.
All schools have their share of idiots,I could tell you several times of drunk
behavior from Gator and Cane fans over my years of going to games.
Oh by the way ,would that be the 92 Nat'l Championship game where
Bama ***** slapped the canes all over the field?

As a grad of Bama,If you listed Bama because of Saban(oh,yea #1 recruiting class)
it makes you look like a girl that got cheated on and still talks about him because you
want him back.
1)Auburn
2)Tenn.
2)Miami...Thug U..where parents send their kids to get shot.
I respect most other teams ,unless they play in weak sister conf. like the ACC,Pac10
or any conf but the SEC.

So you basically only respect SEC teams, except 2 of them, Auburn and Tenn. The SEC wouldnt qualify as "most other teams" imo. ;)

1. Stanford (as the only top 25 school to reject my undergrad app, I put a curse on em my freshman year, and to this date, they still haven't beat UCLA :D )
2. USC (duh)
3. Florida
4. Alabama
5. LSU

So you basically only respect SEC teams, except 2 of them, Auburn and Tenn. The SEC wouldnt qualify as "most other teams" imo. ;)

Sorry,Don..
Just a bad joke. I respect alot of teams...its their fans I have problems with,but I guess that can be a two way street.

Ask a question, no one answers - why would anyone hate on Michigan?

Ask a silly question and no one saw the need to answer, or they thought you were joking... However since you asked again I'll throw some answers out there. Notre Dame fan. Any number of fans in the Big Ten, perhaps? Probably a decent amount of WVU fans now, etc etc etc.

Because they've won one national title in the last 50 years and still have the arrogance and swagger of USC or Notre Dame or Miami and these other annoying fans.

Oh, ok everyone,

I thought is was because Michigan kicks around what Florida teams its plays, and owns the nations record for years since last losing season, consecutive bowl games, and of of course is #1 in all time wins and #1 in all time winning %

and will always be the standard that everyone else covets

but thanks for answering that those who hate on Michigan have nothing...

Oh, ok everyone,

I thought is was because Michigan kicks around what Florida teams its plays, and owns the nations record for years since last losing season, consecutive bowl games, and of of course is #1 in all time wins and #1 in all time winning %

:lol: Thx for giving everyone another reason to hate Michigan. BTW, you'll never be the standard. And other teams only have nothing on Michigan if you consider more championships and Heisman trophy winners nothing.

Oh, ok everyone,

[mod]Do we really need to repeat the no smack talk rule?[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom