The Team U love to Hate | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Florida- Because I'm a seminole fan. It's only a matter of time until Tebow gets his clock cleaned by one of the big-*** SEC defenders. The guy is a very good college qb but the guy will never make it as a qb in the pros cause you can't just lower your shoulder on ray lewis or zach thomas...thats how you get killed.

2) USC- Do I even have to explain this one? Ok, i will...ESPN. I turn on sports center and thats all i hear about. USC is the team to beat, they're the best team in the nation, they'll be preseason #1. Hey Herbstreit, Pete Carrol's dick has been sucked enough in the past couple of years, get off your knees!

3) Ohio State- They win a national championship against miami a few years ago on arguably the worst penalty call in the history of sports. Ever since, this team is continually talked about as one of the best in the nation when in reality they play in the ****tiest conference in the nation. They ought to be ashamed if they don't whip everybody's *** in that conference. I'm tired of seeing them make it to the national championship and either win on a bull**** call (against miami) or get the ***** handed to them.

1) Florida- Because I'm a seminole fan. It's only a matter of time until Tebow gets his clock cleaned by one of the big-*** SEC defenders. The guy is a very good college qb but the guy will never make it as a qb in the pros cause you can't just lower your shoulder on ray lewis or zach thomas...thats how you get killed.

2) USC- Do I even have to explain this one? Ok, i will...ESPN. I turn on sports center and thats all i hear about. USC is the team to beat, they're the best team in the nation, they'll be preseason #1. Hey Herbstreit, Pete Carrol's dick has been sucked enough in the past couple of years, get off your knees!

3) Ohio State- They win a national championship against miami a few years ago on arguably the worst penalty call in the history of sports. Ever since, this team is continually talked about as one of the best in the nation when in reality they play in the ****tiest conference in the nation. They ought to be ashamed if they don't whip everybody's *** in that conference. I'm tired of seeing them make it to the national championship and either win on a bull**** call (against miami) or get the ***** handed to them.

Say how is Florida St's program doing?

Say how is Florida St's program doing?
Is that really the best you've got? Don't get upset with me cause your team is over rated. And to answer your question...They suck. I'll be the first one to tell you that. But i'm a dedicated fan. If i wasn't i for damn sure wouldn't be on this website. I also happen to be a florida marlins fan too(just to express my level of dedication as a fan).
And to support my case against Ohio State. The last two years speak for themselves (btw, when they played UF I was pulling for Ohio State). But go back and watch the replay of the miami game. Watch it, then watch it again, and again, and then tell me where the pass interference is.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NMvjADmxhVw

Sounds to me like sour grapes.

Yes your team sucks so hate on a program that has had success it makes lovely sense.

Honestly the call could have went either way, its a judgment call it happens all the time but I could really careless because the whole game Miami was getting away with Defensive holding/Defensive PI the whole game. Its in the past don't see why people keep bringing it up.

Its funny when Miami killed Nebraska they got away with so much on both sides of the ball. It helps being more physical because a ref isn't going to call it everytime. There will always be one instance like that in a game.

Btw the video you posted is Pro Ohio St. Watch it all :lol:

I could care less what the audio says. I said "watch". Not watch and then listen to what the commentators have to say. Or buy into the captions that were put on the screen. If you really want to question it...the call was pass interference, not holding, pass interference...which was wrong. Bad Call!!! To be honest, i know it's in the past, and i couldn't give a rats *** either way. I'm just simply sick of having an over rated ohio state at the top of the rankings every year. Period. If by some chance in hell they make it this year then they'll probably get hammered again. If they prove they can legitimately win a national championship game I'll remove them from my most hated list.

So if they called Holding or grasping the facemask you would be ok?

Why are we overrated? We deserved to be there last year. This year was are reloading year blame the other teams that choked and let us just walk on through.

Btw good chance we will be there again. I like our chances.

So if they called Holding or grasping the facemask you would be ok?

Why are we overrated? We deserved to be there last year. This year was are reloading year blame the other teams that choked and let us just walk on through.

Btw good chance we will be there again. I like our chances.
It would have made a hell of a lot more sense, don't you think?

Yes but it really doesn't matter. I have seen alot of PI that are worst than that.
Oh yeah, i have too. It just came at a critical situation. And quite frankly it doesn't matter anymore, considering its 5(?) years later.

Oh yeah, i have too. It just came at a critical situation. And quite frankly it doesn't matter anymore, considering its 5(?) years later.

Most controversial calls do come late in game. It was just funny watching all the U fans react. They acted like they did no wrongs that game or on that play.

Past is past though I'm looking forward to next season.

1. USC Trogians aka FUSC

2. Ohio state

3. The ACC except NCState there my team and I really dont hate Clemson that much but I don like them.

4. Alabama ( hated them before Saban went there)

A serious question......

Let me begin by saying Im fairely new to the college section of Finheaven so Im not sure, Im making this for some of you to help me understand not to create a smack-down!!

Honestly, I have read alot of these threads and there seems to be some serious hatred for Ohio State?? Now if your a Cane's fan I can understand your team was upset by the 02 squad on a questionable call, granted I understand why you may despise Ohio State..

But alot of Gator's fans are constantly taking cheap shots at the Buckeye's?? I dont get it? I mean you guys pounded us into the ground 2 years ago!! We actually did you a favor and never even showed up!! I dont see alot of LSU fans around here so I cant speak for them.

I guess Im just confused?? I understand college football fans have a strong dislike for their rivals and for some reason alot of people really hate ND?? But how in the world did you guys start being so mad at Ohio State??

Honestly, maybe Im not seeing it because I DO own some Scarlet and Gray goggles:up:...but really fella's as a newcomer to the college football forum please enlighten me as to WHY this is the case?

-Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom