The Texans current pick | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

Last 3 games HOU put 20 on GB, 27 against JAX (not an accomplishment) and 7 on CIN. Not a high scoring O in spite of Watson. The bad news is the Bears O isn't any better
The Bears O sucks but their D is much better then the Texans. Also it is December in Chicago if it gets cold and windy I think that plays into the Bears favor.

With all of the 1st round talent that sat out this past year and all other talent that stepped up and played well. It looks to be a deeper first couple rounds than normal. It sure is nice to have (2) 1st and (2) 2nds.

I'm gonna commit a heresy now...

But I think some of the lesser regarded prospects could be a fine answer at the slot position.

Yes, I, like everyone else, love Waddle... but you have to have fall back plans. ...and Rondale Moore is popular in some places, others dislike his size/injury history.

Take at look at St. Brown from USC. He's a bit taller, but he's a guy with quick moves and a sudden change of direction. Since he doesn't play in the SEC, he hasn't gotten the press of those guys... but the Pac12 throws the ball... and St. Brown looks like a winner.

Listen I dont know your background so I'm definitely not calling you out because I don't study players like some guys on here and it's just my opinion. But to me it's hard to tell whose going to be the best reciever. What if the first reciever off the board doesnt translate as well as the 2nd or 3rd reciever off the board. For instance a guy we pick
This happens almost every single year...

I'm gonna commit a heresy now...

But I think some of the lesser regarded prospects could be a fine answer at the slot position.

Yes, I, like everyone else, love Waddle... but you have to have fall back plans. ...and Rondale Moore is popular in some places, others dislike his size/injury history.

Take at look at St. Brown from USC. He's a bit taller, but he's a guy with quick moves and a sudden change of direction. Since he doesn't play in the SEC, he hasn't gotten the press of those guys... but the Pac12 throws the ball... and St. Brown looks like a winner.
I like him if we don't get one of the others as well.

I like him if we don't get one of the others as well.
Yes, but you are more fun to disagree with than concur.

I think the Bears might fall into the toss up category. The rest look good.
Possibly, I just feel the Bears defense will get after Watson, and the Texans defense is just bad, even bad enough for the Bears to score on them

Even though it would help to root for the Patriots to win this sunday at Houston, it would harm them more than help them in the long run. They won't make the playoffs this year with the team they have, and the more they win the more they put themselves out of draft position to take one of the stud quarterbacks in the first round.

I’m not arguing with anything other than don’t pass up parsons. That’s all.

no way no how. And I might if the price is right pay to go get him. Small move albeit
What if we have say #3 or 4, and someone offers ridiculous comp?

Do you move off that stance?

Houston is going backwards...
They barely beat the Jags... and then the Browns... the freaking Browns held them to 7 points.

Back
Top Bottom