The Texans current pick | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

Run the parsons card up. Do not pass go do not collect $200 run the damn parsons card up.

that is all

This is a point everyone is overlooking. Picks are great but you need players!

Keep our picks and get Parsons and Waddle and watch this team explode! And that’s without any free agency to consider

Parsons is a no brainer folks. That’s all I’m tellin ya. An absolute no damn brainer.

you add that and I might just play you with no other adds in 2021 on d.

maybe a dt for the rotation poa play and an edge for the rotation.

he fixes a lot of your starting to show flaws

physicality range playmaking poa. Checks all those boxes. 6 foot 3 245 I mean no brainer. Run that card up.

its like hitting the lottery all over again

Parsons is a no brainer folks. That’s all I’m tellin ya. An absolute no damn brainer.

physicality range playmaking poa. Checks all those boxes. 6 foot 3 245 I mean no brainer. Run that card up.

I agree. I hope hes there's when we pick. If so I think you got to grab him no matter what. The 2nd 1st rounder we go reciever. Then 2a we go rb

Can he get you 100 yards receiving and 2 TDS per game? I don’t think he is what we need the most.

I agree. I hope hes there's when we pick. If so I think you got to grab him no matter what. The 2nd 1st rounder we go reciever. Then 2a we go rb

yeah you wouldn’t have a hard time selling me on a wr with our 2nd 1st and I’d project good value there. Dvp and Preston are coming back too and you might have Wilson and grant and this draft pick add.

but I will keep telling folks we need more at tight end from a playmaking stand point and I can get that on day 2. Freirmuth is probably gonna run mid 4.7s I don’t care he has the short area quickness to win on iso quickly. And we don’t have much of that in house.

While Parsons would be my 1st choice right now if available around the 6th or 7th pick, I'm not sure you'd be wrong if you went with a Chase or Waddle there and got the Tulsa LB (Zaven Collins) in the 2nd. My point is that if we pick in the top 7 or so there will probably be a few good choices. And part of the info that we don't get as fans is the interviews. If Flores were to meet one of those guys and come to the conclusion that he fit our culture perfectly, then I wouldn't argue with the pick at all regardless of whether it was my top choice or not.

Can he get you 100 yards receiving and 2 TDS per game? I don’t think he is what we need the most.
You don't think we can grab Parsons 1st and grab a reciever who can put up those stats with our 2nd 1st?

This wr class looks good and deep. Let's say our pick is around the 20s
I think we still land one

I’m not arguing with anything other than don’t pass up parsons. That’s all.

no way no how. And I might if the price is right pay to go get him. Small move albeit

That's your problem hoops!

You lack conviction on the players you like!

Don't hold back. Make a bold statement and stand by it!

BNF

You don't think we can grab Parsons 1st and grab a reciever who can put up those stats with our 2nd 1st?

I want the best WR.

I agree. If Parsons is there, you take him. If Sewell is there, you take him. If neither is there, trade down. If there is no trade partner, take the best player, even if it's a CB or gaWRag.

There are five or six WRs that could go in the first round. There will be teams looking for big bodies, leaving at least one speedster to complement Parker and Williams.

Back
Top Bottom