The Texans current pick | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

However it works out, I think that this season will show that we have our head coaching and QB positions competently filled for the first time in forever; and that we’ll be getting a great pick from Houston as well (whether it be top 5 or not). That’s a good way of getting the franchise turned around in a hurry.

The team hasn’t had a ton of luck in the last several decades. One can only hope the good fortune that’s befallen the team as of late continues well into the future.

I give the putz the edge, but Houston the edge v Lions.
What's nice about the Lions game is it's on Thanksgiving, and Houston has to travel. They've got nothing to play for and will be away from family on Thanksgiving. Also, the Pats are in life-saving mode. I like them too.

should be even higher after next week....washington and the chargers are both favored going into their games and the cowboys are playing a mediocre vikes team

The only thing that sucks is that Texans have such a high SOS. There is only 2 teams in all of the NFL they would get the higher pick if tied that is the NYJ and Den. Although if the Jets somehow won a game or two they would lose the tiebreaker with every team in the NFL.

I personally want the Jets to get Trevor Lawrence. Tua vs Trevor twice a year for the next decade sounds like good football to me. You cant be the best, if you cant beat the best.

Plus I want them to ge their **** together to renew the rivalry. It is sad and embarrassing how far they have fallen.

Nothing would make me happier than beating the Jets to deny them the playoffs, instead of a bunch of meaningless wins against a floormat team.
Right now that rival we might turn out to be the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins.

Think about that for a minute...

Houston traded us a great package of picks for Tunsil. Then traded Hopkins to Arizona. Thanks Bill O'Brien

Hopkins makes an incredible catch to beat Buffalo, getting Miami even in the loss column for the division. Thanks Bill O'Brien

While Miami is exceeding expectations, speeding up the timeline to compete, we can still get a top pick because of Houston. Thanks Bill O'Brien

Bill O'Brian could secretly be a Dolphins fan, he is certainly a better GM for the Dolphins than he was for the Texans, and we aren't even paying him. Lol
LOVE IT LMAOOOO

However it works out, I think that this season will show that we have our head coaching and QB positions competently filled for the first time in forever; and that we’ll be getting a great pick from Houston as well (whether it be top 5 or not). That’s a good way of getting the franchise turned around in a hurry.

The team hasn’t had a ton of luck in the last several decades. One can only hope the good fortune that’s befallen the team as of late continues well into the future.
Send Bill OBrien that fruit basket

Back
Top Bottom