The Texans current pick | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

I want the best WR.
Listen I dont know your background so I'm definitely not calling you out because I don't study players like some guys on here and it's just my opinion. But to me it's hard to tell whose going to be the best reciever. What if the first reciever off the board doesnt translate as well as the 2nd or 3rd reciever off the board. For instance a guy we pick

Listen I dont know your background so I'm definitely not calling you out because I don't study players like some guys on here and it's just my opinion. But to me it's hard to tell whose going to be the best reciever. What if the first reciever off the board doesnt translate as well as the 2nd or 3rd reciever off the board. For instance a guy we pick
Obviously, Ruggs is the best WR. He was taken first. Where we may be picking, we'll be stuck with someone like Jefferson. Yeah, we should probably choose a WR top ten or be stuck with the dregs.

Edit: Worse, if we end up taking a WR in the second round, we might end up with a scrub like Higgins or Claypool.

yeah and I’m terrible at it aren’t I bnf
Curious -- have you checked this player out?

Seems along the same line as Parsons... maybe?

I wonder if Parsons skipping '20 is going to impact things at all?

For example -- will Flo see that as bailing on the "team?"

I have no clue...

Seems along the same line a Parsons... maybe?

i have no clue...
Half of the guys suspected to go in the first round have opted out, haven't they? There are even guys that have started playing, then once they sniff people saying they could go as high as the first round, they decide they need to sit out the rest of the year, "due to covid considerations."

Obviously, Ruggs is the best WR. He was taken first. Where we may be picking, we'll be stuck with someone like Jefferson. Yeah, we should probably choose a WR top ten or be stuck with the dregs.

Edit: Worse, if we end up taking a WR in the second round, we might end up with a scrub like Higgins or Claypool.
That's what I'm saying. I'm assuming most guys and even experts say the best reciever is chase. Well do we really know if he will be the best? What if its waddle,Smith, how about Moore?

Like I said though I dont study players coming out of college enough to say for certain a player will be really good. But like the examples you have given a bunch of wrs taken later have looked better.

Half of the guys suspected to go in the first round have opted out, haven't they? There are even guys that have started playing, then once they sniff people saying they could go as high as the first round, they decide they need to sit out the rest of the year, "due to covid considerations."
I don't know how many... But some big names for sure.

It probably means nothing in terms of evaluation -- other than you're literally missing an entire year.

In that way -- I can't see how it can possibly help you. Only potentially hurt... IE if other players crank

it up at the same position and you got nothing to show...

Then again, bailing on Stanford's bowl game didn't hurt McCaffrey any.

I don’t think you can go wrong with Chase or Smith. I preferSmith for a lot of reasons, but I’d be happy with either

Seems along the same line as Parsons... maybe?

I have no clue...

i have not only checked him out but he has the potential with some inside read and diag development to be the best off ball lb since ray Lewis. That’s the comp for me in terms of what he showed as a sophomore and what he could be...

so yeah I’m all in...watch his bowl game from last year tape on YouTube...it’s silly. I watched that bowl game after I taped it and my jaw was on the floor.

as for any sitting out that might impact some of that read and diag development for a year but who cares...bring that to Miami

i have not only checked him out but he has the potential with some inside read and diag development to be the best off ball lb since ray Lewis. That’s the comp for me in terms of what he showed as a sophomore and what he could be...

so yeah I’m all in...watch his bowl game from last year tape on YouTube...it’s silly. I watched that bowl game after I taped it and my jaw was on the floor.
...I have watched some of his stuff a few times and ------- wow! Looks PERFECT for us.

Based on predictions right now he should be avail R2. Maybe even late R2.

I think the kid could be a monster for us!

Here it is...ain’t nothing like that as a sophomore period let alone new to off ball I’ve ever seen at the college level...

this is hall material with some development witb the read and diag and zone cover...this don’t come around

enjoy...put that in the middle of our d and we crushing bones

The Bears' D is good. I think they handle Houston.

Last 3 games HOU put 20 on GB, 27 against JAX (not an accomplishment) and 7 on CIN. Not a high scoring O in spite of Watson. The bad news is the Bears O isn't any better

Here it is...ain’t nothing like that as a sophomore period let alone new to off ball I’ve ever seen at the college level...

this is hall material with some development witb the read and diag and zone cover...this don’t come around

enjoy...put that in the middle of our d and we crushing bones

Long time Penn State fan here.
Parsons just dominated that game, even though Tulsa gave PSU all they wanted.
Would LOVE to have seen what Parsons would have done this year had he played. So bummed.

Back
Top Bottom