The Texans current pick | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

I think the money spot would be somewhere in the 7-9 range. Could see huge trade value if Lawrence, Fields and Lance go in the top 5/6 and people start clamoring to go up for the kid out of BYU since he will be the last of the prospects left. Or you could stay put knowing for sure 3 QBs and a OT will be taken meaning great value could drop to 7/8.

the pick is #9 right now. I expect it to end up no higher than 8 and no lower than 12 but we'll see.
I can see 7 as entirely possible.

That's just taking a cursory look at the schedule's of those involved, without getting too far into the weeds.

Jets, Jags, Bengals, Chargers, Cowgirls, and Falcons will not finish the season well. Eagles I am still on the fence. 8 or 9 probably

Houston finishes 6-10 IMO. Teams who will be worse:

Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Denver
LA Chargers
Washington
Philly
Dallas
Chicago/Detroit
Atlanta
Carolina
SF possibly

That could put the pick at 13th if all of that is true. It’s unlikely to be top 5. Perhaps top 10.
You have a far different take on the remaining schedules of those teams than I do. Are you even taking teams that have yet to play each other into account?

You have a far different take on the remaining schedules of those teams than I do. Are you even taking teams that have yet to play each other into account?
That was my take too. I mean, the Chargers play both Atlanta and Denver for example, so someone is getting wins. And Washington is not a bottom feeder anymore. They are actually pretty good.

Houston finishes 6-10 IMO. Teams who will be worse:

Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Denver
LA Chargers
Washington
Philly
Dallas
Chicago/Detroit
Atlanta
Carolina
SF possibly

That could put the pick at 13th if all of that is true. It’s unlikely to be top 5. Perhaps top 10.

How about The Jets?

Picking at 7 or 8 would likely net us Parsons or Rousseau. Picking at 12 or 13 would net us a WR.

If you are one of those folks who crave seeing us draft a WR, then you should root for Houston to win a couple more games.

Back
Top Bottom