The Texans current pick | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

Don't be surprised if Chase and Smith go top 7-8

Yep. I want that Houston pick to be as high as possible because I desperately want either Waddle or Smith with that pick, and I could easily see both of those guys going in the top 10.
For us, I value both of those guys higher than Jamar Chase.
Chase is a very good prospect but to me he's Keenan Allen, which wouldn't be a bad player to have at all, but he doesn't compliment what Parker does. We'd essentially have a younger version of Parker on the other side of Parker... Not a BAD situation, however, wouldn't you rather have Tyreek Hill (Waddle) or Isaac Bruce (Smith) opposite Parker??

If we're picking 8-12, Sewell will be long gone and Parsons may or may not be there... Rousseau will probably be there and Kyle Pitts will probably be there too along with a fairly stout RT prospect that could set us up with bookend tackles for the next decade (KIndley and Hunt as franchise guards)... But even with all of that on the board, I'm taking either Smith or Waddle and I'm not looking back, thinking twice or regretting it at all.

How about an offensive skill set next year of Parker, Waddle, Smith-Shuster, Gesicki and Bowden or Preston Williams on the field at one time in empty back sets???? That is a serious problem for every single defense in the league.

That's serious speed, route running ability, hands, YAC ability, explosiveness, elusivity and toughness attacking the short, intermediate and deep areas of the defense all at the same time. Somebody would be open every play and the playbook would be wide open for all kinds of possible play calls. Would be insane.

I’m a new dolphins fan. Lifelong bama fan and am tired of the falcants. The fact that this team is doing well with 4 top 64 picks coming up is very nice. I obviously want waddle or Smith with the first pick but wouldn’t mind chase or Pitts( I know gesickis a good option). Most the mocks have the dolphins either taking Etienne in the first or Najee in the second. Tbh I would rather it be Etienne in the first if they’re going to do a rb early. I just don’t see Harris translating very well to the nfl. I’d rather it be a OL , defense or even a wr as the second first rd pick if Pitts is the first pick. 2nd rd should obviously be defense. Wouldn’t mind seeing bamas center Landon Dickerson end up in Miami but idk what OUR interior line is like. He will be taken in the 2nd round latest though. Get a rb later in draft to go along with gaskin or some other vet.

I’m a new dolphins fan. Lifelong bama fan and am tired of the falcants. The fact that this team is doing well with 4 top 64 picks coming up is very nice. I obviously want waddle or Smith with the first pick but wouldn’t mind chase or Pitts( I know gesickis a good option). Most the mocks have the dolphins either taking Etienne in the first or Najee in the second. Tbh I would rather it be Etienne in the first if they’re going to do a rb early. I just don’t see Harris translating very well to the nfl. I’d rather it be a OL , defense or even a wr as the second first rd pick if Pitts is the first pick. 2nd rd should obviously be defense. Wouldn’t mind seeing bamas center Landon Dickerson end up in Miami but idk what OUR interior line is like. He will be taken in the 2nd round latest though. Get a rb later in draft to go along with gaskin or some other vet.
Welcome aboard.

Glad to have you. Good time to get on board, I think we're really building something special. It just feels different this time round.

I've got a buddy who played OT for Bama who is a skins fan, oh sorry, Football Team Fan (we live outside DC). He texts me every week about Tua and stats and ****, I am razors edge close on getting him to abandon and become a Fins fan. Welcome to the Fold! Now go learn the fight song and hate it along with the rest of us. It's twice as bad as bamas..... Lol.

Welcome to Fin Fandom.

Happy to have you here.

I actually became a Dolphin fan when I was a freshman in college at Emory. So I was surrounded by Falcons fans.

Not so fast buddy. Have you learned to hate the Jets yet?

That was my take too. I mean, the Chargers play both Atlanta and Denver for example, so someone is getting wins. And Washington is not a bottom feeder anymore. They are actually pretty good.

They have a really nice DL. Montez Sweat has really looked good and Chase Young is making impactful plays. I noticed in the PIT game tonight that they are dropping him into coverage a bit.

Imagine that defense next season if they add Micah Parsons.

Back
Top Bottom