***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
Did nothing wrong? There hasn’t been anything done correctly here in twenty years. Steve Ross is clueless when it comes to football. I can’t stand you fn apologists with 20000 posts who think you have a clue. You don’t. This team and franchise has sucked for close to twenty years. It’s a bottom ten franchise with a hideous logo that was thrust upon us as an obvious money grab. So yes it was the logo, as well as a hundred other short sided, ill advised Steve Ross decisions that got us to this point.

Look up...

That is the joke going over your head...

The dude that designed the uniform thought we just got rid of Marino lmfao but the jerseys are pretty sweet. Better than what they are currently!

Start at 15:13 for the fins.

I don't mind uniform changes, but why make the dolphin look like a jet?

I hate our current logo. I made my avatar pic in early 2000s. The one thing I always hated about the old logos was the helmet with the M on it. Now I'd rather just have a damn M on our helmet as the logo because our current logo looks like its for a cruise line.

These new uniform changes by all these nfl teams it’s going to start looking like the nfl absorbed 7 XFL teams. Chargers and Rams new unis are putrid. Not digging Atlanta either. And titans and jets look like crap from last season too. Well the jets look like crap regardless but still

Word has it it's going to be a light crowd year at the stadiums. PERFECT TIME to change out that whimpy limpwristed logo back to our old one all around the stadium!!! Bring back our heritage! Let's rebuild this team right!!!!! Let's make this a proud franchise again!!

Sorry dude, but the current sucks and so does the one you want back. Original logo or bust. Original logo is a thing of simplistic beauty

Sorry dude, but the current sucks and so does the one you want back. Original logo or bust. Original logo is a thing of simplistic beauty

From a pure design stand point, the original logo is anything but simplistic.

Simplistic is the Packers, Chargers, Bears, Cowboys, Bills, Jets, Oilers, Steelers and the Browns (nothing more simple than an orange helmet) just to name a few.

I will take the Finheaven Dolphin. Seriously, mean looking MFer and stout. Not some skinny ass BS with a smile and screw the helmet on the dolphin. Finheaven Dolphin is legit.

View attachment 44316
Any one of the first three works for me. F the other two

The first three look decrepit, the 4th one at least the Dolphin doesn’t look anorexic and the ring is cleaner. Damn can’t believe I have been around for all of these. Really disappointed in the last design. A lot of good choices and we get this emotionless, plain ass ****.

Back
Top Bottom