***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
There should be a 'They all suck" option.

1966-1996 are terrible because they are poorly crafted and have the stupid *** helmet.
1996-2012 is terrible because of the awful 1990's Ford Explorer Hunter Green color and the stupid *** helmet.
2012-2018 is terrible because it looks like toothpaste
2018 - present is terrible because it still looks like toothpaste and they made orange too red.

Blend all the eras and just do the 97 one without helmet and the 66 aqua, the 74 orange and the 2012 blue:

pvrZYZk.png
You are incorrect, sir.

I don't love or hate any of them, I've always loved the Dolphins look as a whole and rarely care about the logo on its own. Like many I have grown partial to that classic Dolphins color but the 2012 on look has grown for me a lot when I didn't want to change at first.

I think we need to be the sharks. the dolphin is a friendly mammal. we are more fierce
In the sea, their only enemy is the shark, but when in groups, dolphins are not afraid of sharks, and will torment and often kill a solitary shark.

Dolphins are amazingly agile and have athletic, muscular bodies that allow them to circle around a shark, dizzying and confusing it. Once the hapless shark is sufficiently stymied, the dolphins will ram the shark repeatedly with their strong snouts, delivering one heavy-weight blow after another.

Sounds ok to me. A bunch of athletic, muscular animals that swarm, dizzy, confuse and kill their enemies with one heavy-weight blow after another!

My favorites are definitely the two used between 74-96. That Dolphin looked classy.

I'm in the minority, but I dislike the 1997-2012 one the most (the Jimmy Johnson cartoon Dolphin). Something about white eyeshade/eyebrows on the Dolphins face never really sat well with me. It was also when our Aqua became borderline forest green.

I'm less down on the current Dolphins logo and colors than most others. I think Tua winning in that electric aqua color would look pretty damn nice. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom