The Value Loss on Shaheen makes me Sick! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Value Loss on Shaheen makes me Sick!

I thought we had traded a 3rd. Jeesh.
Im from Chicago who used a 3rd to draft him, I believe. Easy mistake. I should've checked before posting.

It happens.

Honestly, I'm feeling oddly secure about the way things are going right now for Miami. Lost a first round pick for tampering? Okay. That blows. Let's move on.

Shaheen fails his physical, and we lost a 6th for 7th swap? Okay, let's move on.

It's kinda like we're all looking around for something to complain about, because we've all been conditioned that way over the past 20 years. But if it happens, I'm feeling really confident in the staff, and that they have a good clubhouse, finally. It's almost like the Dolphins have been making things much harder than they should be for a couple decades.

All of the above being said, I still don't understand the Gesicki tag, unless the staff turns him into a good blocker (and it appears they might be trying to), or they're setting up for a good comp pick. There are plenty of people who are smarter than me who get it, but I don't.

All of the above being said, I still don't understand the Gesicki tag, unless the staff turns him into a good blocker (and it appears they might be trying to), or they're setting up for a good comp pick. There are plenty of people who are smarter than me who get it, but I don't.
The tag was less than the going rate for good TE.

And I would tag him again if we don't come to a long term deal!

(Did you see the Hunter Henry and Johnnu Smith contracts the Shats handed out?)

The tag was less than the going rate for good TE.

And I would tag him again if we don't come to a long term deal!

(Did you see the Hunter Henry and Johnnu Smith contracts the Shats handed out?)

I do, but (and I know that I keep saying this) I don't think he's a great fit for the offense. I've been wrong before. I think Hunter Long or Smythe are actually a much better fit - and we'll see that develop as the year goes on.

I do, but (and I know that I keep saying this) I don't think he's a great fit for the offense. I've been wrong before. I think Hunter Long or Smythe are actually a much better fit - and we'll see that develop as the year goes on.
He's a physical freak.

Fit or no fit, take advantage of his gifts, baby!

Also, Im not the type to have multiple accts. That's a common occurrence on another board Im on (music related) and it's annoying AF.

Back
Top Bottom