There Is A Better Chance That #rt17 Misses The Entire Season Than Returns The Week After The Bye.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There Is A Better Chance That #rt17 Misses The Entire Season Than Returns The Week After The Bye....

I can't understand stand this Brock hate. He's the back up quarterback. It's between him and Fales at this time. If tannahill was available then it would be valid discussion. Would Fales be better. He has no real history to go by. The only chance this team has THIS YEAR is to go and root for Brock. He made 29 million dollars over the last 2 years because of his Houston contract. He's getting the veteran minimum this year. He's not doing it for money-he wants to play and succeed . I agree a HEALTHY Tannahill would be better but he's not here.
I can't understand it either.

He is starting for us, and I want him to play great and win every game.

But boy, watching him try to play QB is beyond painful.

Ignorant statement and not surprising considering the source. If he can regain his throwing motion then there will be interest. The only question becomes what are the Dolphins looking for in compensation.

nobody under any circumstances would trade for Tanny. Not Jax not anyone.
Cut him and maybe someone signs him for the min.

I can't understand it either.

He is starting for us, and I want him to play great and win every game.

But boy, watching him try to play QB is beyond painful.

What is with this watching him play qb is painful narrative?

Watching Tannehill maybe grind out two touchdown drives a game was euphoria?

What do you want from Tannehill.......Marino? Come on face facts that we have watched Tannehill play for years and though not off the charts successful at least it was exciting, at least for me. Osweiler is a big bore with his screen passes and inability to scramble and run for positive yards. I won't even mention his deep ball.........:(

nobody under any circumstances would trade for Tanny. Not Jax not anyone.
Cut him and maybe someone signs him for the min.

Well, we'll just have to disagree.
If, an NFL player, at the QB position, that has been a starter for many years is healthy then he has value.
If Tyrod Taylor and others can garner draft picks then you definitely can get something for a relatively healthy Tannehill.

Last edited:
$26 Million and any draft pick for a guy who has been injured 3 years in a row? Good luck making that trade. What is the path to healing this time, rest?

If you're going to interject then at least comment on the conversation that we're having.

Umm the post above mine is you discussing exactly that:

If, an NFL player, at the QB position that has been a starter for many years, is healthy then he has value.
If Tyrod Taylor and others can garner draft picks then you definitely can get something for a relatively healthy Tannehill.

oh and by the way:

If he does need surgery we're not doing him any favors in delaying it, he'll be lucky to get signed as a starter if he has surgery in the offseason.

What is with this watching him play qb is painful narrative?

Watching Tannehill maybe grind out two touchdown drives a game was euphoria?

It's not a narrative.

I like when a QB can do lots of things.

Roll out and complete a pass.

Scramble for yardage.

Accurately throw the ball more than 10 yards on a regular basis.

Actually threaten a defense with the possibility of a completed deep pass.

Osweiler can't do any of those things. So, for me, watching him is painful.

But I wish him tremendous success, and I don't hate him. At all. He is who he is, and we're riding with him until Fales gets a shot (or Tannehill has a miraculous recovery).

And sorry, all you Tannehill haters, he can do every one of the things I listed very well.

If, an NFL player, at the QB position, that has been a starter for many years is healthy then he has value.

you left out.... has been a starter for many years FOR THE MIAMI DOLPHINS, the laughingstock of the NFL

nobody will trade for Tanny and his contract they would have to be insane.

I am so over Tannehill. We need to move on from him this off season. For the amount of $$ we're paying him he should be a hell of a lot better than he is.

you left out.... has been a starter for many years FOR THE MIAMI DOLPHINS, the laughingstock of the NFL

nobody will trade for Tanny and his contract they would have to be insane.

Yawn!

Come back when you have at least 500 post.

Back
Top Bottom