This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

Much love to you and your family man that’s hard to hear. Puts things in perspective and I’m really happy that the Phins could give you some comfort today.

I'm very sorry for your loss....can't even imagine....

Much love to you and your family!

I cannot comprehend the sorrow you and your family must be experiencing. My prayers go out to you. Happy this win was able to provide at least a smile.

Unbelievably heartbroken to hear this, and wishing you and your family the strength to get through it.

I have a young boy and I can’t imagine your pain. But I am glad the Dolphins made you smile today.

I’m trying to type this through teary eyes, stay strong, brother. No one should ever have to experience something that awful.

Please pass all of our condolences onto your family. I am so genuinely happy you were able to have a reason to smile today.

Sorry for your loss. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.
My heart goes out to you and your family brother, glad our team could give a chink of light in the darkness. Our prayers are with you and may she to rest in peace. X

Sorry to hear about that. I expected this to be another football thread. I'm glad the Dolphins provided you a moment of happiness in a dark time.

May God bless your baby Angel and may you
and your family find peace for such a sad loss.
I’m saddened to hear this news , as a father Of two beautiful young ladies I’m touched and i will pray for you and your family.

Amen

Back
Top Bottom