This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

I wanna bump this up, I know that's frowned upon here lol, to let the ones that reached personally to know that you saved my life and my happiness. Now my wife and I have a 6 week old healthy beautiful little boy.

It still hurts to this day, but I've managed to cope with it enough that I rarely get emotional anymore. So to everyone that commented on this thread I want to say....Thank you. It meant more to me than words can describe to read faceless avatars have real feelings towards another faceless avatar. Much love to everyone..
Congrats on your new little guy!

I wanna bump this up, I know that's frowned upon here lol, to let the ones that reached personally to know that you saved my life and my happiness. Now my wife and I have a 6 week old healthy beautiful little boy.

It still hurts to this day, but I've managed to cope with it enough that I rarely get emotional anymore. So to everyone that commented on this thread I want to say....Thank you. It meant more to me than words can describe to read faceless avatars have real feelings towards another faceless avatar. Much love to everyone..
I am happy to here you are doing well after everything you went through since last year. Congrats on your new child and I hope the days continue to fill you with joy

all love to you and your family , I can't imagine , hopefully the Phins can make you smile again

I just read this

I am very moved by this and I hope to never forget but every time I see your name pop up it will help me to remember your loss and pray for you and your family - I have three adult children and I can’t imagine how you guys all feel right now

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.

WOW, I don't even know what to say. It breaks my heart to hear about this. Life is precious and something like this happening makes so many life's problems insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I have 4 grown children and I can't imagine what you are going through, I couldn't imagine being without one of them. I hope you and your family find peace and enjoy the true blessing of your precious newborn Son. Enjoy him, God gave him to help heal you and your wife, prayers for you and your family.

I remember and I think about you all the time, thanks for the bump. I'm glad you are able to post some good news. You're still a scrappy mofo posting all kinds of stuff I either agree with or don't. It scares me to think there is a day like that for each of us but also I'm proud of your strength to push through. Keep doing you and being a damn good member of the forum! Congrats brother!

It makes sense to bump - joy!!

Back
Top Bottom