TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient)

Johnny Depp was automatically guilty in public court. Media drug him. He lost work. It's proven through audio that the woman was the abuser. Now some media is saying we need to wait for the facts and nobody knows the whole story. The double standard for this crap is sickening.
There are a lot of double standards in regards to this, and other social issues, and MOST of it is driven by Mass Media.

Eh, since the dawn of man, normal practice has always been to look the other way when a man smacks his wife around. I'm glad we are finally moving away from that barbaric thinking. I think women should be given the benefit of doubt over men in these types of situation. Chances are a hell of a lot greater that the man is guilty rather than not.
at this point if Howard has been found guilty then he should face punishment legally and in the NFL. He dug his own grave and if he wants to be a piece of garbage, I'm not gonna lose sleep when punishment is delivered
If true, then I truly wish him the absolute worst in life. But that's a big if. Don't know the facts.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're together again soon enough though. Seen this story too many times.

I guess part of what gets me is the reaction to this case being similar to what you would expect if the story was that he beat his girlfriend. According to the victim the extent of the abuse was he grabbed her arms and she fell when he let go. This is not the same as MJD knocking his girlfriend out. So lets be clear if we are saying that if any spouse or parent grabs the arm of their spouse of if a parent grabs the arm of a child than that should be viewed as abuse in the same way we few striking someone. If that's case there are a lot of people who should be in jail and are pieces of garbage too. I mean do you really wish someone the worst in life because they grabbed someones arm?

He's already guilty in your eyes. You don't have to bother with what you typed. It's not hard to read between the lines.
Well try reading a little harder because I never said he was guilty. I'm just not going to be a fan who leans either way because of the team I root for. I'll let this play out and accept the results.

I guess part of what gets me is the reaction to this case being similar to what you would expect if the story was that he beat his girlfriend. According to the victim the extent of the abuse was he grabbed her arms and she fell when he let go. This is not the same as MJD knocking his girlfriend out. So lets be clear if we are saying that if any spouse or parent grabs the arm of their spouse of if a parent grabs the arm of a child than that should be viewed as abuse in the same way we few striking someone. If that's case there are a lot of people who should be in jail and are pieces of garbage too. I mean do you really wish someone the worst in life because they grabbed someones arm?
The whole reason that this is a story today is because she’s alleging that he’s hit her in the past and used financial pressure to keep her quiet. It’s in the headline.

You don’t have to believe her, but don’t act like this is only about a single incident which you then try to downplay.

I have the urge to go into some political stance here regarding that whoever shouts the loudest gets believed these days....but I thought better of it. If they find he hurt her, I hope they hang him from a yardarm. BUT, I also think anyone that makes a false accusation regardless of gender, should be stoned to death in the mall parking lot.

The whole reason that this is a story today is because she’s alleging that he’s hit her in the past and used financial pressure to keep her quiet. It’s in the headline.

You don’t have to believe her, but don’t act like this is only about a single incident which you then try to downplay.

And don't kid yourself into thinking you didn't see these same resposes after the inital report. When the case goes to trial, if it reaches that point, it's oing to only revolve around this incident, her claim of prior abuse is just hearsay and a non-factor.

Yeah it’s gotta hurt if he is innocent no doubt.... however Way more often than not it’s the entitled athlete that’s at fault rather than the accuser.... unfortunately this comes with fame where people get to weigh in...but for fans it’s not just the criminal allegations but it’s all the bullshit that goes with it and the optics.... as a fan it’s tiring seeing these situations pop up every so often

Any statistics to back that up?

This 100%!!!
Like wtf is going on here? You would think X was caught on video punching the woman! Nobody here is privy to the entire story so why jump off a cliff to conclusions??

It's the Twitter, #MeToo era we're living in. Everyone piles on and all accusers are righteous angels who should never be questioned. ****ing stupid.

To those who think he's guitly let me ask this: If he had abused her in the past, why did she suddenly call the police here, where the alleged act was simply grabbing her arms and then she falls? Surely "abuse" is something more harmful than that no? Yet this relatively tame event is what made her call the police but not any prior abuse? Does that make any sense?

All they heard was woman accused man. Believe women. Blah blah blah. Believe women, and automatically condemn the man. With no proof. Solid plan.

It's the Twitter, #MeToo era we're living in. Everyone piles on and all accusers are righteous angels who should never be questioned. ****ing stupid.
When it comes to sexual abuse most research have come to the conclusion that only 2-8% of acusers where actually false claims... This is really not the same thing but either way, my first instinct is to believe the accuser... I really have no logical reason for it, its certainly not about race or the fact he's a pro athlete... I truly dont know. What Im really saying is in thse situations, I will keep my feelings to myself until more info is available, but I wont **** on anyone for having an initial opinion either way, unless it looks to be for obvious immoral bias...

Due process is one of the most important elements of being a US Citizen....celebrity or otherwise. The piling on here based on he said/she said evidence is disturbing.

I have zero tolerance for abusing your girl...that's why it's important to confirm it's true because the consequences should be severe.

100% incorrect. Another example of throwing **** against the wall and piling on.
Link to a credible source showing statistics?

You realize i made no definitive statement, right? I said doubt. You said 100% incorrect.

Back it up, or **** off.

Anyway, what agenda do you think the comment would possibly serve?

Link to a credible source showing statistics?

You realize i made no definitive statement, right? I said doubt. You said 100% incorrect.

Back it up, or **** off.

Anyway, what agenda do you think the comment would possibly serve?

:lol:

There's been studies done. I don't have to back up ****. You're the one who made the accusation. You prove it. I'm curious how you came to that conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom