Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article130913779.html

HOFLetter

**** him! That little piece of **** can take that letter and shove it up his ass...

Little cheater is trolling for backup when he wants in. Jason was going in regardless of what the cheater said. Maybe "The Deflator" can write a letter for Tommy Boy when his time comes. Regardless, he will always be know as Tom Brady with an asterisk to me.

Little cheater is trolling for backup when he wants in. Jason was going in regardless of what the cheater said. Maybe "The Deflator" can write a letter for Tommy Boy when his time comes. Regardless, he will always be know as Tom Brady with an asterisk to me.
Agreed. But Brady won't need anyone to write a letter for him. Asterisk or not, he is a first time ballot Hall of Famer whether we like it or not.

Brady won't need a letter and he'd be paranoid to think he would need one. He did this out of respect for a player he believes to be one of the best he's ever played against.

I hate the guy, but LO****ingL at Brady needing anyone's endorsement to get into the HOF.

Agreed. But Brady won't need anyone to write a letter for him. Asterisk or not, he is a first time ballot Hall of Famer whether we like it or not.

I agree. It's a shame he won't have to own the stench he deserves. He will go in and the media will fawn over him like he is Elvis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Brady won't need a letter and he'd be paranoid to think he would need one. He did this out of respect for a player he believes to be one of the best he's ever played against.

Of course he respects him, but I highly doubt Brady's letter made or broke him. JT was going solely on performance, no question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm torn here. You have to respect Brady as a player. As a person, everything I see of him off the field (and disregard for fair play) makes me despise him. That being said, this was a class thing to do. Have no doubt that this made a huge impact on the voters making Jason a first ballot selection.

Brady is still a piece of **** that has a special place reserved for him in hell where he can fluff lepers for eternity.

I'm torn here. You have to respect Brady as a player. As a person, everything I see of him off the field (and disregard for fair play) makes me despise him. That being said, this was a class thing to do. Have no doubt that this made a huge impact on the voters making Jason a first ballot selection.

And that is why it makes me sick. You're going to have some asshole, probably mostly Pats fans, that will tell you the only reason JT got in was because of Brady.

That being said, this is what TO needs to get in. Like I said in the other thread, he is being kept out because he was perceived as a asshole when he was playing.

Back
Top Bottom