Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF

I don't know anymore. 5 SB wins, including the greatest comeback in SB history? I'm all out of excuses. I just can't argue against him being the GOAT.
Paid off refs or "bending" the rules again or the Falcons just figured they had it won and let their guard down. I'm not sure myself, I didn't watch the game, but just because they might have had a great come back today doesn't mean any of their past success wasn't because of alleged cheating.

Wow. Definitely classy, from a guy that is, hands down, the GOAT at his position. After the comeback Superbowl win, I no longer believe that Brady is a product of the NE system. Here's hoping he retires soon and hands the torch off to Tannehill.

x2 to him retiring! although I doubt it

I am so beyond sick of watching Brady own us, but dude is pretty classy and I admire the hell out of what a competitor the guy is.

Brady has always respected Taylor and vice versa. It was a classy thing for him to do. Regardless of what I think of a rival team, I never really could hate on Brady. Yeah he has smoked us more times then I care to remember. That's his job, and we are the ones who could not stop him. I am glad to see him express his admiration for Taylor, regardless if he is a rival or not.

I respect the position of QB and from having played it and studied the position for so many years, the guy in my opinion is simply the GOAT hands down, not even a discussion anymore. And being such a huge Marino fan, it really took awhile for me to accept that there was someone that in my mind, I could say was the best other then Dan. I mean, Brady is a fluke catch, and a dropped pass (Welker) away from being 7-0 in the Superbowl. It is just an amazing accomplishment when you think about what this guy has done in his career.

sometime you have to give credit where it due. Tom Brady you man.

Brady has always respected Taylor and vice versa. It was a classy thing for him to do. Regardless of what I think of a rival team, I never really could hate on Brady. Yeah he has smoked us more times then I care to remember. That's his job, and we are the ones who could not stop him. I am glad to see him express his admiration for Taylor, regardless if he is a rival or not.

I respect the position of QB and from having played it and studied the position for so many years, the guy in my opinion is simply the GOAT hands down, not even a discussion anymore. And being such a huge Marino fan, it really took awhile for me to accept that there was someone that in my mind, I could say was the best other then Dan. I mean, Brady is a fluke catch, and a dropped pass (Welker) away from being 7-0 in the Superbowl. It is just an amazing accomplishment when you think about what this guy has done in his career.
i agree w most of this. But to say he's a dropped pass and fluke catch is misleading. NYG dominated them both games. How quickly people forget NEs great O in 2007 only crossed the 50 twice in that SB. If we're going to say such things then you have to also say "he's one handoff to Lynch and one non-idiotic sack on Matt Ryan away from being 3-4 in SBs".

Yawn. Brandy has needed a snow plow, tuck rule, Brady rule, spygate, and deflategate - and that's just what I can think of and know about - to get to where he is. If you're not a pats fan and you root for Brady and call him GOAT and all that ... you have been played. And if you're a fins fan doing it you should probably go kill yourself. Your family will understand.

What did Taylor need? Not a letter from brandy, that's for sure.

Leaving your pregnant wife for a supermodel is pretty classy, so at least you guys have that right ... :bobdole:

It seems a lot of Dolphins fans run on pure emotion and are unable to form a critical thought. It's almost as some people become brainwashed by sports. Anyway, I think this is a great gesture by Tom Brady, one that he definitely didn't need to do but did it anyway. If Tom Brady were a Miami Dolphin and did this exact sort of thing for a retired Patriots player, fans would be praising how great and humble he is.

It seems a lot of Dolphins fans run on pure emotion and are unable to form a critical thought. It's almost as some people become brainwashed by sports. Anyway, I think this is a great gesture by Tom Brady, one that he definitely didn't need to do but did it anyway. If Tom Brady were a Miami Dolphin and did this exact sort of thing for a retired Patriots player, fans would be praising how great and humble he is.

I can use critical thinking just fine when calling Brady what he is. It's ashame you can't.

I don't know anymore. 5 SB wins, including the greatest comeback in SB history? I'm all out of excuses. I just can't argue against him being the GOAT.

Same here. With last night's win, he leapfrogged Joe Montana in my book. It's a tough pill to swallow as a Dolphins fan but it is what it is. Here's hoping he will retire within this week.

Same here. With last night's win, he leapfrogged Joe Montana in my book. It's a tough pill to swallow as a Dolphins fan but it is what it is. Here's hoping he will retire within this week.

You need a smarter book.

Brady is probably the GOAT, its just better to accept that and move on.

Brady is probably the GOAT, its just better to accept that and move on.

Pretty much, I've accepted it, become numb, immune or whatever you want to call it, to all things related to Pats. I feel like I should take a kneeling bow if I see a Pats fan to honor their excellence :lol: Thankfully I don't know any Pats fans.

But at least we still have Shula's 328 wins to hang our hats on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom