Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF

You are clueless. The plow was years before Brady and he
He never left a pregnant wife. An X girlfriend told him she
Was pregnant after they had gone their separate ways.

W

F Brady GOAT my ass
Watch Marino, Montana, Young, Favre, all of them threw passes longer than 10 yards like Brady does looking super. He played back then he is average

I still hate him :).

He is the GOAT guys. I really don't see an argument anymore. I'll never argue Marino vs Brady at this point because I'd be embarrassing myself.

Looks like Larry Bird has the best winning percentage of any NBA player at 73.6 in regular season and 60.4 in the playoffs.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134933

Doubt any baseball player could match that winning percentage. That would be 120 wins in a baseball season every season. Not even going to look that one up. Hockey is similar.

Brady has 77.8% regular season and 73.5% playoff record.

Montana had 71.3% regular season and 69.5% playoff record.

A bit off topic, but Id imagine baseball would, in general, have the lowest correlation between team winning percentage among HOF players. One player just cant carry a team like a QB or a star basketball player can.

The game was more physically taxing in the past. Do you not acknowledge that? He may have had to retire 5yrs ago if he took some of the punishment his predecessors took.
It was also more difficult to find open receivers getting harassed pass the 5 yd line by guys like Mel Blount, Lester Hayes etc.
No one is arguing he's the best of the modern era, but to say GOAT period is silly. He's a tall skinny guy. In that era he may not have played beyond 5-8 yrs taking the punishment other QBs took.

I would agree that rules have changed but I do not think it was more physically taxing. I would say that today's players are much more stronger and bigger than players of previous era's. It is impossible to project how a player would have played in another era. They can only dominate the era that they are in. Hell in 100 years we may be seeing cyborgs on the field competing. I'm speaking in terms of Brady's accomplishments. In that respect, he is the GOAT QB in my opinion.

I would agree that rules have changed but I do not think it was more physically taxing. I would say that today's players are much more stronger and bigger than players of previous era's. It is impossible to project how a player would have played in another era. They can only dominate the era that they are in. Hell in 100 years we may be seeing cyborgs on the field competing. I'm speaking in terms of Brady's accomplishments. In that respect, he is the GOAT QB in my opinion.

I have to agree, and I hate that. I just can't see a valid argument against Brady being the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom