Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady wrote endorsement letter for JT to HOF

Think of Brady what you will, I think it's pretty cool that 2 of the best QBs this game has ever seen hold 2 former Dolphins defenders in high regard with what Brady did here, and what I once read that Peyton said about playing against Zach. He hated playing against Zach because of how smart Zach was out there on the field.

I agree. It's a shame he won't have to own the stench he deserves. He will go in and the media will fawn over him like he is Elvis.

The media is going to act like he is the best QB of the 2000's...Which he, you know, kinda is.

]
Wrong. They are, already do actually, consider him the best of all time.

I dont personally consider him the best of all time, but you can certainly make that argument and not sound foolish.

Honestly it's hard to make a sound argument that he's not top 5 all time

]

I dont personally consider him the best of all time, but you can certainly make that argument and not sound foolish.

Honestly it's hard to make a sound argument that he's not top 5 all time
I agree with you for sure. I'm just saying the media already has him dubbed the best of all time. Dude will always have an asterisk next to his name in my opinion.

I think it was really clash of him to write that. He didn't need to - what a wonderful thing to do.

Damn it, why does he have to act classy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he wrote that letter for a player of a team like the Dolphins (unfortunately). Let's see if he does the same for Eli or Ryan.

I agree. It's a shame he won't have to own the stench he deserves. He will go in and the media will fawn over him like he is Elvis.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Of course he respects him, but I highly doubt Brady's letter made or broke him. JT was going solely on performance, no question.

Right, but that's not what you said.

Wow. Definitely classy, from a guy that is, hands down, the GOAT at his position. After the comeback Superbowl win, I no longer believe that Brady is a product of the NE system. Here's hoping he retires soon and hands the torch off to Tannehill.

I agree with you for sure. I'm just saying the media already has him dubbed the best of all time. Dude will always have an asterisk next to his name in my opinion.

I don't know anymore. 5 SB wins, including the greatest comeback in SB history? I'm all out of excuses. I just can't argue against him being the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom