Tonight's Game shows why '21 Dolphins are limited. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight's Game shows why '21 Dolphins are limited.

Allen is going to be th 5 td guy when you win by 40

Miss wide open receivers with the game on the line

Beasley was wide open
He threw to no one

We could've easily drafted Rhamondre Stevenson.
But nope, we apparently didn't need a RB.

Hard to believe Mac Jones is a rookie.
Let's be honest, NE could have won using the wildcat all game long.

Jones has played well for the Patriots this year, but it's interesting that they didn't trust him in this one.

If elements took away passing game, Dolphins would be hopeless.

Id love to see Miami fight for a playoff spot but with our inability to run the ball this season was and is essentially DOA re: winning it all.

I hope Grier is watching. Gotta get a running game going to win the big prize.
Exactly. Miami is built for perfect weather and field conditions. Imagine a cold weather road playoff game with this team and their tiny RBs, weak line, and diminutive QB. Not quite built for the AFC East are we.

If he had mobility he would have a have a jacket in Canton
He’s a wealthy guy. He can already buy a jacket and a plane ticket. That’s about the only way he’s getting a jacket in Canton, mobility or no mobility.

I think it's time to rethink the Josh Allen is elite narrative.

I will say, Allen had an elite 2020 season. But he hasn't been elite this year. And he wasn't even average in his first two years.

This loss showed his weaknesses. Missing open receivers, doesn't see the whole field, high throws etc. Even Brian Griese noted that if Allen had kept his eyes down field on a couple of occasions, there were open receivers.

Yes, it was a bad weather game and he did make a couple of wow plays. But, Beasley was wide open on that 4th down play and either Allen didn't see him or just made a bad decision.

Make that play and Buffalo most likely wins the game. Those are plays that most quarterbacks probably make. Certainly the elite ones.

Back
Top Bottom