Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats

How is any Dolphins fan take gonna the Patriots in Foxboro lightly? The Dolphins have literally one 1 meaningful game their in the last 10 years and it was only meaningful for them.
9 of those 10 years they had the best QB ever

Lamar Jackson jukes everyone. It is what it is. Cam these days was no Lamar Jackson, and while be embarrassed us by getting 5 yards on some runs where he should have gotten 2, that was hardly the same as a QB eviscerating us through the air.

I seem to remember us hitting Kyler Murray so hard in the 4th quarter that Arizona lost a game versus us they had no business losing, when we were missing almost all our coaching staff and many of our players on the road to boot.

We lost the first game last season while Cam was fresh and Fitz was well a Fitz

Byron Jones caught Murray wrecked his shoulder prior to thst Murray had his way

Josh Allen have yet to contain him forget about Lamar

What was your point?

Let's play a game then. Pick a game this year with him announcing and we will both count how many assumptions he makes pre snap, then see how many were right or wrong. As a critic I watch/listen to his analysis more than most because I know he is wrong more than right, can I back that up with some weird internet statistic, no. So let's pick a game and see how insightful he actually is.
No need.

Go back and listen to ANY broadcast he has already been on.

Evidence enough....

It's truth.

Tua better prove something this year. You know it and I know it. Everyone is hyping up Jones like Tua last year.
Jones didn’t receive anywhere near the hype Tua had, pre-hip injury…both coming from the same team and system. The only reason Jones is getting hype now is ESPN/sports media suckle at the NE teat. Jones has looked pretty solid from what I’ve seen…but crowning him is a bit early. In Mac’s own words, there’s a reason he was Tua’s backup.

What you saw last year in Tua was a QB that was nowhere near 100% coming back from a devastating injury, wasn’t comfortable in a new offense, didn’t receive 1st team practice until later in the season, and didn’t mesh well with the OC...and still managed to put up decent play and stats for a rookie. All that has been remedied. Of course he needs to prove something this year…he‘s a young, highly drafted QB, whose rookie season didn’t live up to the media’s hype, even if there were direct, legitimate causes that many of the media completely ignored.

The difference in Tua so far, and it’s early, is night-and-day compared to last year. Nobody, even his strongest critics in the media, have disagreed.

Back
Top Bottom