Top 10 Best Pickups [My Opinion] | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 Best Pickups [My Opinion]

Erin C. Tight little blonde, blue eyed.... etc.
1987 (Summer of)
:evil:

BB

"Who will the Bills fall back on if Losman sucks?"

Well we went out and got Holcomb. Better than Matthews.

gr8slayer said:
"Who will the Bills fall back on if Losman sucks?"

Well we went out and got Holcomb. Better than Matthews.

Late to the party eh? :wink:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Good post...but please learn how to spell THEIR correctly. It actually became tough to read because of that.

i must of just spaced out while writing this

Buddwalk said:
i must of just spaced out while writing this

Don't take it too hard. I've been a professional writer for eight years, and the there/their thing still trips me up.

DrAstroZoom said:
Don't take it too hard. I've been a professional writer for eight years, and the there/their thing still trips me up.

haha niice! :roflmao:

I thought randy was at the top of FAs and there draft was kind of weak the best team in the offseason would have to be the cardinals.

fine job young Buddwalker, your wisdom, your ability to succintly express a complex subject and the manner in which you present your rebuttles are beyond your years....the force is great within you.

5. Miami - I'm a phin fan but im not being biased here if i was i would of put them #1 everywhere around the board. I loved the pickups of Kevin Carter, Stockar Mcdougle, Tebucky Jones, and David Boston. I also loved how we drafted with Ronnie Brown, Matt Roth, Channing Crowder, all be day 1 steals. They also took Travis Daniels who could see lots of time this year with Will Poole hurt. Overall for dolphins fans this has to be the best offseason in a long long time and all should be excited!

First off, yes, you are being a homer. The Miami Dolphins were 4-12 last year. Putting them at #5 is a joke. What have they added that makes them THAT much better? A rookie running back who wasnt even the best RB on his team. A rookie head coach. Kevin Carter? Tebucky Jones (granted im a syracuse fan, but hes not that great). And you think the Dolphins are going to be THAT much better? Give me a break.

4. Buffalo - They lost Drew Bledsoe which many will say wasnt really a loss but imo for this club it was. There still not sure at all if losman is the qb and if he struggles who are they gonna fall back on. There draft was pretty awful to considering probobly there best pick was roscoe parrish who in this draft theres probobly 10 recievers better than him. Also there second best pick in the draft was Kevin Everett and he will miss all of the 2005 season with an injury. And not to mention this club lost starting DT and the Anchor for the run defense Pat Williams. I believe with the loss of williams there gonna have trouble stopping the run this year and Takeo Spikes true colors will be revealed.

PLEASE, do some research before you post for Gods sakes. Bledsoe didnt do anything last year, he is not a loss. And, your quarterback situation is no better than ours, probably worse. If Losman struggles, we have Kelly Holcombe to back him up. And hes better than ANY QB youve got. Also, we didnt have a first round pick .. we had a mid 2nd round pick as our first choice so picking up Parrish wasnt a bad choice. We may have lost Pat Williams but we retain Sam Adams, and he made it to the probowl last year, NOT Pat Williams. And what true colors do you speak of about Takeo Spikes? The fact that hes better than any linebacker the Dolphins have? Buffalos linebacking core is one of if not the best in the NFL. Face it, youre just a homer. See things for what they really are, the Miami Dolphins are a .500 team at best. And the Bills should be pushing for a playoff spot.

Oc5er said:
First off, yes, you are being a homer. The Miami Dolphins were 4-12 last year. Putting them at #5 is a joke. What have they added that makes them THAT much better? A rookie running back who wasnt even the best RB on his team. A rookie head coach. Kevin Carter? Tebucky Jones (granted im a syracuse fan, but hes not that great). And you think the Dolphins are going to be THAT much better? Give me a break.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
Rookie - just a suggestion before you start trash talking and posting junk like this - learn to read!!!!

The #5 ranking was not #5 OVERALL. It was #5 in terms of off-season moves! A team that is 4-12 (or 0-16, for that matter) could rank #1 in "off-season moves."

He's not saying that they are going to be the fifth best team next year! At the same time, he's correct in saying this has to be the most exciting off-season for fans in a long, long time. It doesn't mean the Dolphins will be much better than .500; it means that the future is very bright with a great coach and with building some solid depth at several positions.

I think Jets r huge Losers of the offseason

Trade afirst for #2 TE
Lost Ferguson
Got L.coles who is way overpaid and an *******
D. Abraham retires making the jest the worst secondary in football and by far the worst CBs
Lost Mckenzie

I think Miami was a big offseason loser as well

Lost Knight and Freeman- I dont care wat u say Saban shouldnt of doen this
It would be a ok if we got a young guy w/ potential but we let Knight go who has the most INts since 1998. Worst of all we got Tebucky Jones, who is a piece of crap.
Tilman cant compare w/ Freeman
Greenwood finally showed soem potential last year and became a leader.
We haven resigned mcmiiekto a long term deal
asside from Macdougle, did nothing at O line
Satan is in love w/ defensive linemen for some reason considering we have
Taylor, D Bowens,t Bowens, Chester, Zgonina, Carter, Holliday, Roth, Romero, Traylor.

when we clearly need an olineman, saftey or a LB over more defensive linemen

Back
Top Bottom