Top 10 Positions of Need | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 Positions of Need

Watching the playoffs especially buffalo, has told me we are deficient in multiple areas. We are a decade away from competing for the afc east crown for sure and possible a wildcard. We have some young pieces but we need help up and down the roster. Glaring holes: rb and 5 starters on the oline. About 2 starting wr. Defense is serviceable. A whole coaching staff. Maybe a new kicker, we are set at cb and safety. Even with that buffalo will have a strangle hold on the division for a long time barring major injury to allen. I didnt add qb but that position is also a major question mark

Just for s***s and giggles; In order of importance, what are the top ten positions that need upgraded the most in free agency and the draft? For me: OT, OT, RB, LB, WR, CB, QB, C, DE, G.
Hard to argue with although backup quarterback should be a priority as is the offensive line. I also believe we can improve greatly at the center position because we get some dramatic push through the middle.

As I have stated numerous times a star linebacker is key as is a revamped wide receiving core.

I would like to see an experienced, successful offense of line coach to work with the players we have as well as a couple key veterans in free agency.

Free agency is our draft this year.

We were a contender for the playoffs. Half a game out
Mirage. Contender to make the playoff and playoff contender are 2 different things. Yes we could have backed into the playoffs but we would have gotten our doors blown off. Tua is not ready to lead us to a playoff victory. That question remains unanswered

OT-sign the best FA available and draft one as well.
C - draft Liederbaum
RB- draft ( keep, Duke, Lindsey, Gaskin)
WR - sign in FA and draft one as well.
MLB - draft an enforcer
G-FA
DT- run stuffer

Watching the playoffs especially buffalo, has told me we are deficient in multiple areas. We are a decade away from competing for the afc east crown for sure and possible a wildcard. We have some young pieces but we need help up and down the roster. Glaring holes: rb and 5 starters on the oline. About 2 starting wr. Defense is serviceable. A whole coaching staff. Maybe a new kicker, we are set at cb and safety. Even with that buffalo will have a strangle hold on the division for a long time barring major injury to allen. I didnt add qb but that position is also a major question mark
If done right it could be done next year or certainly by year two. It wouldn’t surprise me if we’re in the same situation a decade from now because we are the Dolphins but we’re not far away from being a quality playoff contender With the right people in place. Of course we haven’t been able to do that in 30 years give or take

Just for s***s and giggles; In order of importance, what are the top ten positions that need upgraded the most in free agency and the draft? For me: OT, OT, RB, LB, WR, CB, QB, C, DE, G.
OT, G, C, OT,RB,RB,WR,WR, Backup QB, LB

If done right it could be done next year or certainly by year two. It wouldn’t surprise me if we’re in the same situation a decade from now because we are the Dolphins but we’re not far away from being a quality playoff contender With the right people in place. Of course we haven’t been able to do that in 30 years give or take
1642466374240.gif

Did you watch cinci, bills and chiefs play this past weekend? Thats just the wild card teams. We are not close. It was eye opening to say the least. I thought we were close also. The teams i listed have young all pro qbs. Thats our completion to sniff the playoffs and they would all beat us by 50. Buffalo already proved that by dog walking us both games we played them

If you believe your team to be a playoff contender, then you fill your NEEDS in free agency. You have no idea how the draft will fall. You draft best player available
I agree. Try to go 2-0 in free agency then shoot for great players in the draft regardless of position.

If we patch the offensive line then we'll be like the Colts, with the laughable subjective reputation of a team nobody wants to face in the playoffs.

Nothing matters except a quarterback who can match touchdowns in the playoffs. You would think the people who always insisted it was Belichick not Brady would have figured that out by now.

So...really and truly our greatest NEED is a backup QB. We have no QB under contract for next season besides Tua

Did you watch cinci, bills and chiefs play this past weekend? Thats just the wild card teams. We are not close. It was eye opening to say the least. I thought we were close also. The teams i listed have young all pro qbs. Thats our completion to sniff the playoffs and they would all beat us by 50. Buffalo already proved that by dog walking us both games we played them
I gotcha but if we didn’t **** the bed for seven weeks we would’ve been in first place. Even if that happened I think we were one and done but I blame our coaching staff a bit more than the players but that being said we do need some stars And good consistent quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom