Top 10 Positions of Need | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 Positions of Need

J. Crowder WR
Trade for C.Ridley WR

Fix the Oline before the draft.....
Sign 2 positions but 1 player from these groups...
OT - O Brown, T Armstead OT
C - R Jensen, B Jones
G - B Scherff, L Tomlinson, J Daniels

ILB - D.Campbell

I would dump Parker and others to make more salary cap room. This completely changes our offense out of FA. Draft a RB, a late round WR and a lot of defensive players.

1. OT
2. LBer - sidleline to sideline speed LBer that doesn’t need to come off the field.
3. OT
4. DE (this could be dependent on next scheme 4-3 need more pass rush, 3-4 this would be edge need more passrush).
5. WR
6. OG
7. DE
8. CB
9. QB2
10. RB
Some may scoff at RB as #10, but I agree. You improve the line and get some real NFL quality coaching in here, and the guys we had at the end of 2021 are fine…bring in one day 2 or so.

Just for s***s and giggles; In order of importance, what are the top ten positions that need upgraded the most in free agency and the draft? For me: OT, OT, RB, LB, WR, CB, QB, C, DE, G.
QB,OT,RB

Just for s***s and giggles; In order of importance, what are the top ten positions that need upgraded the most in free agency and the draft? For me: OT, OT, RB, LB, WR, CB, QB, C, DE, G.
1. OT
2. LBer
3. OT
4. DE
5. WR
6. OG
7. DE
8. CB
9. QB2
10. R
Some may scoff at RB as #10, but I agree. You improve the line and get some real NFL quality coaching in here, and the guys we had at the end of 2021 are fine…bring in one day 2 or so.
Agree. I think your OL has more to do with the lack of running success than your RBs actually do.

1. Tackle.
2. Running back.
3. WR.
4. MLB (run stopper).
5. Center.
6. Guard.
7. Fullback I'd actually like to see us look for a Juszczyk. I love the 49ers RPO.

1. OT
2. LBer
3. OT
4. DE
5. WR
6. OG
7. DE
8. CB
9. QB2
10. R

Agree. I think your OL has more to do with the lack of running success than your RBs actually do.
True to some degree but our Line can't help the fact that Gaskin gets stopped dead at first contact.
We should build around Duke Johnson. I'd release Gaskin and Ahmed. I'd draft 2 RBs.

True to some degree but our Line can't help the fact that Gaskin gets stopped dead at first contact.
We should build around Duke Johnson. I'd release Gaskin and Ahmed. I'd draft 2 RBs.
I am not counting Gaskin, Essentially I think Duke Johnson is your RB1 and Gaskin your RB2. With that thinking and an upgraded line, I drop RB into the 3rd and below range.

I must caveat, I am one of those fans that never want my team to use premium assets on a RB.

So, theoretically, if you felt the best player was a future all pro safety, you would pass on him because we need a linebacker?
If you have glaring needs at LB and there’s a Micah Parsons on the board still, even if Ed Reed’s there, I’m going LB. If there’s not non-reach talent at a position of need, BPA, IMO. I’ll never understand the Igbo pick.

If you have glaring needs at LB and there’s a Micah Parsons on the board still, even if Ed Reed’s there, I’m going LB. If there’s not non-reach talent at a position of need, BPA, IMO. I’ll never understand the Igbo pick.
The problem is, he wasn't the best player available. :)

Back
Top Bottom