Trade Deadline thoughts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline thoughts

Can we trade owners? I know no one is complaining about Ross right now but what do you think he’d fetch us :) ?

Trades in the NFL are so different. Even if you pull it off, most players would be short term solutions and I don't see many names floating of there that would interest the team necessarily or make a huge enough impact to part with draft picks.

Need a speedy wide out who can pop over the top. Anyone out there? I miss Stills.

I saw an interesting rumor that Anthony Harris FS from the Vikings could be had for a 3rd. Hes on the franchise tag but the Vikes can't afford to resign him next year. I would be interested in exploring that

We need a RB as soon as possible with a rookie QB, it would take pressure off him immediately. Two trade possibilities I would like to see, trade with the Ravens for J.K. Dobbins or trade with the Cowboys for Ezekiel Elliott. Both backs can carry the load and would instantly upgrade the position. The Cowboys would have to take on some of Elliotts contract, but would for a high draft pick and both players still have plenty of miles left in them.

I like Parker,...am i the only one feel he can't ever get separation? Every catch is a tight contested catch.
If you look at the Tannehill era with Parker you will see deep passes where he got separation. Even last year I can think of a few where he had to wait for the ball and it became a 50/50 situation. Parker's ok in that area, but it would be nice to have one or two pure burners that stretch defenses.

The Dolphins should have drafted Dobbins this past draft, they can get their man now if they dangle a first rounder, their own, not Houston's they acquired.

We need a RB as soon as possible with a rookie QB, it would take pressure off him immediately. Two trade possibilities I would like to see, trade with the Ravens for J.K. Dobbins or trade with the Cowboys for Ezekiel Elliott. Both backs can carry the load and would instantly upgrade the position. The Cowboys would have to take on some of Elliotts contract, but would for a high draft pick and both players still have plenty of miles left in them.
qu57d5c91e.jpg

The delimma the Dolphins face right now is do they make a move at the deadline and make a huge trade or do they stand pat and hope for the best? Look at the standings and they are only a game out of first place, nobody would blame the GM if he made a move to try to improve the odds right now.

Back
Top Bottom