Trade for Tristan Wirfs ? (Just an idea) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Tristan Wirfs ? (Just an idea)

What would you be willing to give up for Wirfs?

• 1st Round Pick

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • 2nd and Austin Jackson

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • 3rd and Austin Jackson

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Not willing to trade for him

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters
The days of trading picks for expensive players are over IMHO. It’s all about the draft for the next five years or so, and that’s the way I like it.
Do you really think that Grier is going to change how he operates?

He would be a beast at RG and then next year when Armstead retires, AJ could flip sides and Wirfs could slide back to RT.

Having said that, while I'm open to upgrades on the OL, I would be looking for iOLs. Hopefully, Williams heals or we sign Risner or trade a 4th, tops, for an OG.

OT is pretty well taken care of w Armstead, AJ, Paul and Lamm.

Dont see a way it could work. Wirf's about to get paid top money that we dont have, and we are past the phase of trading high picks for veterans. Dolphins are closer to the phase of trading veterans they cannot afford.for picks.

Would I be willing to trade a 1st for him? Hell yes. Does Tampa bay immediately laugh at us and hang up if that’s all we’re offering? Also hell yes, look at how much we got back for tunsil

I think a second + Austin Jackson gets us closer but if he continues his growth trajectory then an above average starting tackle making $12m/yr is one of the best contracts in football
Tunsil was also a left tackle not a right tackle so there's a lot more value for LT than RT in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom