**Trade Proposal #1** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Trade Proposal #1**

I dont do it because I’d rather keep the assets than have Juju.. The pick more so than Rosen.. Juju is a good receiver but we need speed. Wait for a receiver next year. Albert Wilson get time to prove he’s healthy. Williams gets a chance to improve. Parker can prove he can stay on the field and keep it going. Don’t see the need for Juju

mid be more willing to give up a second for a pro bowl guard or tackle rather then wr. Wr is the deepest position we have.
Starting today through next Sunday, I will be proposing one trade each day that I think would be very beneficial for the Miami Dolphins to do, and I would love to hear your opinion on each one. The trade proposals will be mutually exclusive so each proposal will made as if we have a clean slate and all of our assets. Anyways, let's get to it. Here is the proposal for today:

Trade Proposal #1

Miami Dolphins receive:
WR - Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Pittsburgh Steelers receive:
QB - Josh Rosen
Houston Texans 2021 2nd Round Pick

Even though DeVante Parker is a really good No. 1 receiver, the Dolphins need help. Preston Williams has All-Pro potential but just tore his ACL. The Steelers are in need of a replacement for Ben Roethlisberger and may be willing to part with Schuster as they will soon be in rebuild mode. A young QB and an extra 2nd Round Pick would drastically help with such a rebuild.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think about this trade. I personally would love for Miami to make this move. Can't wait for your feedback, but please keep it constructive. Thank you!
Too early trade Rosen. The Fins need to bring him into camp (if there is one) and see how he looks with a year under his belt. The team has a whole new offensive line which Rosen has never really had.

If nothing else, Rosen could be a very good, young backup to Tua going forward. No need to sell short. He is young and on a cheap contract. Plus the Fins need to see what receivers they are bringing in as UDFAs. Fins need to stay the course and not give up assets at this time.

We don't know what this offensive line will look like. Do you really want to throw Tua to the wolves if something happens to Fitz early in the season? Consider Rosen as an insurance policy till late,late this season or better yet till next season,then send him to the moon for all I care

Why would we make that trade? We are not one player away. We are rebuilding. At this point in the rebuild you want to find and/or develop your own JuJu on the cheap.

Starting today through next Sunday, I will be proposing one trade each day that I think would be very beneficial for the Miami Dolphins to do, and I would love to hear your opinion on each one. The trade proposals will be mutually exclusive so each proposal will made as if we have a clean slate and all of our assets. Anyways, let's get to it. Here is the proposal for today:

Trade Proposal #1

Miami Dolphins receive:
WR - Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Pittsburgh Steelers receive:
QB - Josh Rosen
Houston Texans 2021 2nd Round Pick

Even though DeVante Parker is a really good No. 1 receiver, the Dolphins need help. Preston Williams has All-Pro potential but just tore his ACL. The Steelers are in need of a replacement for Ben Roethlisberger and may be willing to part with Schuster as they will soon be in rebuild mode. A young QB and an extra 2nd Round Pick would drastically help with such a rebuild.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think about this trade. I personally would love for Miami to make this move. Can't wait for your feedback, but please keep it constructive. Thank you!

Don’t pay any attention to whatever responses you’ve read in this thread. Just send the paperwork over to me for review and signature so we can get it to the league office for approval.

While your at it, can you ship out, Albert Wilson, Jakeem Grant and Bobby McCain? Thanks!!!

@SharpJoshBlade if you are going to be posting 7 trade proposals that is fine, but please ensure they are all in this one thread as a collection of your ideas. I will change the title is you wish

Hmm I'd rather not there are some very good WR prospects in next years draft specifically Justyn Ross. I'd rather draft one in the 1st round next year. Also I don't see any scenario where the Steelers would want Rosen, if they wanted to invest in a QB that looks like bust so far they'd just extend Mason Rudolph.

Back
Top Bottom