**Trade Proposal #1** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Trade Proposal #1**

I would prefer to keep Rosen and the no 2 pick. Rosen can still develop - it’s just a lot to trade for a WR.
I will say this, I do not think in my opinion it was a fluke that the receivers were so developed for this draft. I'm thinking this is going to be more of the norm due to the fact that high school wide receiver camps are much more advanced now. So yeah, why would you want to pay a large second contract, when you could get quality young talent from the draft.

Hmm I'd rather not there are some very good WR prospects in next years draft specifically Justyn Ross. I'd rather draft one in the 1st round next year. Also I don't see any scenario where the Steelers would want Rosen, if they wanted to invest in a QB that looks like bust so far they'd just extend Mason Rudolph.
Yes!!!

Justyn Ross
JaMarr Chase
Devonta Smith
Rondale Moore
Jaylen Waddle
Rashod Bateman

I'm thinking Grant will be off the roster before the season starts unless there is an injury or two in camp

I'm actually thinking Grant and Wilson will have good years if there is a 2020 seson, especially if Tua plays. Tua does a good job working with fast receivers and put the pass in a position where a receiver can run after the catch.

I don't think the Steelers would do that deal. I just hope one of your trade ideas this week involve Joe Thuney.

trade rose to them for a pick, not juju. although the kid is good we have two guys on our current roster which are cheaper in the long run and can do what juju can do

Starting today through next Sunday, I will be proposing one trade each day that I think would be very beneficial for the Miami Dolphins to do, and I would love to hear your opinion on each one. The trade proposals will be mutually exclusive so each proposal will made as if we have a clean slate and all of our assets. Anyways, let's get to it. Here is the proposal for today:

Trade Proposal #1

Miami Dolphins receive:
WR - Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Pittsburgh Steelers receive:
QB - Josh Rosen
Houston Texans 2021 2nd Round Pick

Even though DeVante Parker is a really good No. 1 receiver, the Dolphins need help. Preston Williams has All-Pro potential but just tore his ACL. The Steelers are in need of a replacement for Ben Roethlisberger and may be willing to part with Schuster as they will soon be in rebuild mode. A young QB and an extra 2nd Round Pick would drastically help with such a rebuild.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think about this trade. I personally would love for Miami to make this move. Can't wait for your feedback, but please keep it constructive. Thank you!
They are not making any sort of trade like this. They are going to build through the draft and sign free agents carefully, like they did with Byron Jones. An impact player at a premium position on a contract that will not hamper them going forward. Giving up an asset like a high pick AND a big contract is not generally wise. That is compounded when it is not a premium position and you already have good depth at receiver. I have no concerns over Williams not returning to full health. Next year's draft is going to again be strong at WR.

The Steelers would have no interest in Josh Rosen. Which at this point, goes for every other team I imagine. Keep him, try to find a way to build up his value through preseason play. He's inexpensive and you never know.

Zero chance the Steelers trade him either IMHO. They need him and if they let him walk as they usually do with their WRs, they'll take the comp pick and find another receiver in the middle rounds as they usually do.

That

Not really. All we have is 1 good receiver. Williams can be great too but he has a torn ACL so who knows about that, and the rest are scrubs like Allen Hurns and a couple of fast, small guys like Grant.
Williams will almost certainly be fine. Those injuries are things guys recover from routinely. He's not a speed guy anyways. Wilson looked like he was getting back to normal at the end of last year and I really liked what Ford did late in the year. He surprised me and he can play. Do not leave out Gesicki who was terrific as the year went on. Hurns and Grant are depth and I expect Grant to be better after an off year.

Our WR core is junk but we can fix that next year. Parker is at best a number 2, Williams is undrafted and while he showed he can play, he is still unproven. Grant will never be more than a return guy, he makes plays on occasion but i wont act like the guy is something special. Hurns has had success in this league before but can he again? Wilson was having a good 2018 before his injury, didnt hear much from him after that. This team needs talent but also a true number 1.

sadly SharpJoshBlade no longer wishes to post on the forum, but you folks can continue to debate the proposals amongst yourselves if you wish

sadly SharpJoshBlade no longer wishes to post on the forum, but you folks can continue to debate the proposals amongst yourselves if you wish

:(

I was looking forward to Proposal #2.

That said, probably something to keep in mind, we will be getting alot of new posters this year. We may wanna go easy on them...

If they wanted a WR that bad they could of traded up in the 2nd round. And got ether Pittman or the Colorado kid.

:(

I was looking forward to Proposal #2.

That said, probably something to keep in mind, we will be getting alot of new posters this year. We may wanna go easy on them...

Wasn't related to this thread. Everyone is welcome, if they follow the rules

Back
Top Bottom