Trade with Washington? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade with Washington?

unifiedtheory said:
I think I will just save my time and my patience (sick of arguements with people who are SO HOMERISH) and put every Bills fan on my ignore list.

Is it just me or do they seem to be the most dillusional?

We have very classy Patriot fans on this board. They have something to offer and they are objective (even though they have every right to batter and bruise all of us with "dynasty" talk).

Almost every fan of every team that comes on this board offer something...objectiveness being the KEY. I'm a Phins fan but I also am a football fan and I like to think I am objective.

I don't overrate our players...I try to speak the truth.

The same CAN NOT be said about a TON of Bill fans that come here.

According to them Losman is the 2nd coming.
McGahee is the next big thing.
Lee Evans is the best young reciever in football.
Their team has no weaknesses.
Nate Clements is a top 3 corner (if he is a top 3 corner then why was he the 2nd alternate in the AFC....after a guy named Surtain incidentally).

I'm sure I'll get butchered for this post...don't care.

Homerish? I just read a thread about how the NFL hates the Dolphins and how you'll be in the elite teams in the league again this year or next.

Losman is 2nd coming? Link. All I've seen are people saying he'd be at the top of this year's class. Not to mention he's been in Buffalo studying film with Wyche all year.

McGahee is the next big thing. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but you cant deny he's going to be a superstar. Whether that be in Buffalo or, God forbid, somewhere else.

Lee Evans is a top-3 young WR in the league. No denying that either.

Weaknesses? We have a 2nd-year QB starting. Essentially, we're almost the same team as last year. #2 D, #1 ST. It's the offseason, and we look pretty good on paper to me. Losman just needs to be a care-taker. If we can almost make the playoffs with Bledsoe, I have alot of confidence in Losman. That's all I can have at this stage in time seeing as how he's never started a game.

Pro-bowl is all popularity. How many years did Ruben make it in a row? Who cares if he was an alternate. It was based on fan-voting.

Emskirch said:
The fact of the matter is there is no corner that is worth the 9th overall pick in the draft.

Why? Did you see Chump last year, wonder what the rule change had to do with that.

Rule change? I watched football last year and that was the weakest excuse ever.

If a "barely top 10 corner" in Clements can have a great year with the rule, why cant Champ, supposedly the best corner in the league, have one?

miami mayham said:
Please give me a break Nate is not better than surtain. How many pro bowls has nate been to and how many surtain is been to thank you. plus surtain has had picks run back for touchdowns and he has lead the league twis with interceptions nate hasn't so don't give me that crapbesides you must be a bills fan why are you here!
How many probowls had Ruben Brown been to and how many has Jeno been to? Based on Probowls Ruben must still be better than Jeno? I don't think so.

The probowl is a popularity thing.

Crisis said:
Rule change? I watched football last year and that was the weakest excuse ever.

If a "barely top 10 corner" in Clements can have a great year with the rule, why cant Champ, supposedly the best corner in the league, have one?

I don't argue the fact that was a weak excuse used by all, but, I still believe it had alot to do with poor play by alot of corners. And, as I said, there is no corner worth the 9th overall.

Justasportsfan said:
Run away when you can't discuss the subject that a finfan brought up. Are you ;)

Have not gone anywhere...I already posted my opinion on the topic of the thread.

Justasportsfan said:
Got Link?

LOL...dude...I would have to go through EVERY thread ever posted on this site to find them all.

Anyway, Buffalo fans came flocking because of mention of the second coming of the secondary god.

Lets put it to rest, Buffalo wouldn't trade Clemens for a 9th. Because, heck, he is that good.

unifiedtheory said:
Have not gone anywhere...I already posted my opinion on the topic of the thread.

LOL...dude...I would have to go through EVERY thread ever posted on this site to find them all.
well you did say you were gonna put us on ignore.

You made those statements about what bills fans think. I'm only asking you to show me where we think JP is the 2nd coming ,etc. :D

unifiedtheory said:
According to them Losman is the 2nd coming.
McGahee is the next big thing.
Lee Evans is the best young reciever in football.
Their team has no weaknesses.
Nate Clements is a top 3 corner (if he is a top 3 corner then why was he the 2nd alternate in the AFC....after a guy named Surtain incidentally).

I'm sure I'll get butchered for this post...don't care.

Losman: Yes, our GM said he would be the #1 pick in this draft, in his opinion

McGahee: Anyone that followed him, whether Bills fan or fantasy football player can see, that yes, he is going to be a great back.

Their team has no weaknesses.... :rolleyes: Riiiiiiite, that's what most Bills fans are thinking.

Nate Clements is a top 3.... I don't know about top 3....Definitely going to be paid like a top 5 next year.

Pro-Bowl voting: You ever hear about name recognition favoring players on the decline over players that have passed them? The Pro-Bowl has all good players but it's hard to rank them based on fan voting being a major factor. If you sent out a survey to all the NFL GM's right now and had them rank the CB's I would take that as way more accurate than the Pro-Bowl. And if indeed most GM's ranked Surtain higher, I would accept their conclusion. But it's hard to see how Surtain is a top 5 CB and getting offers in the 4th round....

Honestly, I wouldn't trade Clements for a #9 at this point in time.

If we cant get him re-signed, we can always tag and trade next year.

Back
Top Bottom